Fairtex Muay Thai-Style Sparring Glove
|Price:||$59.98 - $159.40|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- All-purpose boxing gloves.
- Tight fit design.
- Constructed of premium leather with vectro straps and handmade in Thailand.
- Free Shipping upgrade. Gloves ship express with standard shipping cost.
- Service centers for return/exchange in U.S. and Thailand.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
These all-purpose training gloves are perfect for bag and pad work. The wraparound hook and loop wristband is easy to use and designed to provide a better fit for greater comfort and control. Evenly distributed padding protects your entire hand and creates a tight and compact design
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
642 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 642 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The color is just as vivid as the product photo, the leather construction is well-made and sturdy, and they feel great on my hands. They are much more supportive on my wrists than my old pair of Everlasts and they also don't carry too much bulk. My punches feel like they're landing much better as a result. I am a 5'2 woman with small hands, and I find that the 12 oz. are a good fit for me with hand wraps underneath. I will edit my review once more time has passed, but hopefully these gloves will have been a good long-term investment in my training.
EDIT: I have been using these gloves 3-4 times a week for training with Thai pads, focus mitts, heavy bags, and light sparring and they still look brand new and feel very supportive. I recommend this brand all the time and will definitely purchase again when I eventually need replacements.
My data FYR - 5'4" female.
1) The craftsmanship really appears to be top notch, kudos to the Fairtex team for that!
2) The fit feels good on my hands, and I have larger hands. I primarily purchased these for bag work and light sparring for my MMA class in addition to separate MMA gloves, and will put these to use once I start the Muay Thai class sometime over the next two weeks, where they will get day to day use.
3) I had purchased some RDX MMA gloves before, and they were super high quality. The smell on those RDX gloves really is that of a premium leather, it smells fantastic. It seems these Fairtex gloves don't really have a smell of leather at all! I know they state that they are genuine leather in the description, which I don't doubt, however I suppose I was hoping to have that really premium smell. Again, that is just an observation, not a knock at all to the quality these appear to have.
I will be sure to update after a few months and more often down the line, but so far I am very impressed with these gloves!