- Paperback: 146 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (January 13, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449925464
- ISBN-13: 978-1449925468
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,744,398 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Faking Smart!: Get Hired, Get Promoted and Become a V.P. in Six Short Weeks - GUARANTEED! Paperback – January 13, 2011
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Karl Wolfbrooks Ager, founder of the FSRI (Faking Smart! Research Institute) and the FSIHL (Faking Smart! Institute for Higher Learning) is a famous author, entrepreneur and business self-help guru. Ager was the recipient of the coveted FSRI Author of the Year Award for 2011.