- Designed & Created Care by Falari Inc. - Product SKU# 8168 & 8170
- High Quality Leather Dress Belt. Excellent Craftsmanship, Super-Comfortable to Wear.
- 100% Genuine Leather, Automatic Buckle With 33mm Strap (Strap Wide 1 1/4")
- Custom size trim down the strap to your exact waist size. Simple Style Suitable for Business and Leisure
- Enclosed in an elegant gift box, Perfect for a gift. See images for more details. Or you can visit our amazon store for more other products. If you are looking for replacement belt strap, search code " B077W632MN " at amzon search bar. Similar product for WOMEN and KIDS by search code " B083K38D4B " at amazon search bar.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Falari Men's Genuine Leather Ratchet Dress Belt Automatic Sliding Buckle. Custom size trim down the strap to your exact waist size. Quality Guarantee. Simple Style Suitable for Business and Leisure
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.6 x 6.46 x 2.48 inches; 12.06 Ounces
- Item model number : 73-8168-BLK-S32
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : October 24, 2017
- Manufacturer : Falari
- ASIN : B076YHK1KP
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By REMARCBL on January 4, 2019
By Tyler Brewer on March 6, 2018
The buckle is kind of weird, as many reviews have mentioned. It's not hard to operate, but I am concerned that it won't hold up, as some other reviews have posted. It's very shiny and seems fairly sturdy. There's a sort of cam adjustment to hold the buckle into the belt itself with these pointy pins, and then there's a clasp that you sort of pull in to release the buckle when the belt is cinched-- in which case the belt is mechanically fastened into this plastic track on the backside of the belt. I've never seen anything like this, and it's quite clever. But, again, cleverness doesn't make a product authentic. If it says it's leather and it's not, it's not leather. A common thread I've found on Amazon.
It both is harder to use and just plain looks silly if you put the belt on latch-side up. So there's that. and then the 4 star part of my review, which perhaps should be 3, but whatever as long as it's documented.
Firstly, this one is just me, but I've really started trying to cut down on plastic in my life and the packaging on this thing is just insane. While I understand they are trying to provide a "fine product" impression and also protect the belt, there is plastic on just EVERYTHING. The whole belt and each part is individually covered in it in some way. And yet, all that couldn't keep it from arriving to me without marks from the buckle in the leather. Because of the way they rolled the belt up in the individual box it comes in, the leather is pressed-up against the metal buckle which makes a line on the belt where it stays like that.
I've purchased two belts by this same company, the other belt was a simpler design with just a metal piece under the buckle to insert into the belt notches. It had no marks and actually seems more impressive. The one commonality both belts had was that they both arrived dry. Leather goods have to be taken care of and allowed to keep a certain level of moisture. When the grain shows so much and threatens to crackle, it should be obvious that it needs some care. I figured they were both pretty clean already from the factory so I just gave them both a generous dose of Lexol leather conditioner. It seemed to bring back some life to the finish and I felt better straining the leather ( when worn) than just putting it on from the package.
I would recommend these to ANYONE!! The best part $12.99 vs $38....enough said!!