Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Price:$33.50+ $17.99 shipping

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on March 16, 2013
Strike #1 They came wilted and had to be thrown out in one day. I contacted the seller who responded quickly with apologies and offered to send replacements, along with a thank you for not giving them a bad review - I contacted them directly first.

Strike #2 The replacements never arrived. I waited several weeks. I contacted the seller directly again to inquire about the replacements. They apologized again and said something went wrong with the shipping folks. They promised to send them. Again they thanked me for not giving them a bad review.

Strike #3 No replacements after another several weeks. This time I published a poor review explaining the service and quality. I received another response from the seller apologizing and promising that whey would send replacements. They also provided instructions and a request to remove my poor review.

It's been two weeks and still no replacements. I logged onto today review some other purchases from other sellers and could not find my prior poor review. I never removed it, so I am curious why it disappeared. Regardless, it has become quite comical in our house about the roses being in the mail - one the great "lies."

All said, if we ever get replacements and their quality is acceptable, I will gladly update this review to a higher rating.
on February 19, 2013
The company did a great job ensuring they arrived on time and was very helpful. Unfortunately the roses did not look so good when they were received. They looked pretty beat up on arrival and only lasted about 4 days. Live and learn I guess...
on April 6, 2012
The flowers were fresh and beautiful and my mom was surprised to receive it on her birthday although I was in Bermuda and she's in NJ. Thanks for the timely delivery and nice presentation!
on June 12, 2015
Plants looked great on arrival - dead within 3 days.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.