- Product Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 2 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: B014S09OKO
- Item model number: F170HD+
- Average Customer Review: 2,217 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #833 in Camera & Photo (See Top 100 in Camera & Photo) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
FalconZero F170HD+ DashCam 1080P 170° Viewing Angle microSD Card Included FULL HD
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULL HD 1920x1080 Recording at 30 fps, Begins Recording as Soon as Car Moves
- Motion Detection Recording When Parked, Super Wide 170 Degree Angle of Recording View
- Loop Interval Recording to micro SD Card, SD Card Included
- f/2.0 Six-Glass Lens with Night-Vision, WDR Enhanced Image Quality, HD Photo Capture Mode
- Unparalleled USA Lifetime Customer Support, And Backed By Our 5 Year Hassle-Free Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Designed and crafted out of aluminum and high quality materials, the F170HD+ is solid to the touch.
The F170HD+ incorporates the latest technologies; WDR, HDR, 6 Glass Lens, Superior Night Mode, and Full HD 1080P delivering the best video footage possible.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did run into 1 small issued that Danny at Falcon picked up the phone right away and resolved, no loss of stars due to that.
I ordered a mirror mount, and additional GPS unit so it was easier to swap between cars. The mirror mount that I got would not hold the camera what so ever. So I suggest to skip getting a mirror mount for this unit.
I attached a photo of the stock suction mount, and mirror mount. You can see the mirror mount does not come with the clip that locks it in.
As well as the main issue, the rectangle piece that goes into the camera slot is half the thickness, so it slides right in and right out. This will cause the camera to constantly shake if you can keep it in there. It will fall out if you slam a door, or take a turn. Skip the mirror mount from Falcon until resolved. They never heard of an issue before, which I cannot believe. pics tell it all.