|Item Weight||43.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||32 x 32 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||28034301|
|Manufacturer Part Number||28034301|
|Section Width||265 Millimeters|
|Rim Diameter||16 Inches|
|Load Index Rating||116|
|Tread Depth||13.6 32nds|
|Bolt Pattern (Pitch Circle Diameter)||4 Inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Falken 28034301 Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire - 265/75R16 116T
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All-terrain, any-weather rugged capability. Approved Rim Width-7.0 - 9.0 inches. Overall diameter-32. Tread Depth(/32 inch)-14
- Heat diffuser technology in the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tire components. Keeping this critical area of the tire cool ensures vehicle stability even when towing or carrying heavy loads.
- 3D Canyon sipe technology interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability.
- Rugged and rigid tread blocks feature support ramps and step-down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle stability and handling while also preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.
- Aggressive upper sidewall along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Falken Wildpeak AT3W all_ Season Radial Tire-255/70R16 115T
Toyo Tires Open Country A/T II All- Season Radial Tire-265/75R16 114T
Ironman All Country A/T P265/75R16 116T All Season Radial Tire
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||32.00 x 32.00 x 11.00 inches||31.00 x 31.00 x 11.00 inches||32.00 x 32.00 x 11.00 inches||32.00 x 32.00 x 0.00 inches|
|Item Weight||43.88 lbs||39.69 lbs||53.00 lbs||53.00 lbs|
|Rim Size||16.00 inches||16.00 inches||16.00 inches||16.00 inches|
|Section Width||265 millimeters||255 millimeters||265 millimeters||265 millimeters|
|Tire Aspect Ratio||75.0||70.0||75.0||75.0|
|Uniform Tire Quality Grade Rating||660AB||660AB||600AB||460AB|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The WILDPEAK A/T3W is engineered for adventure, any time and in any weather. The A/T3W combines aggressive off-road ability and rugged terrain driving without compromise on the pavement. An optimized tread design combined with a silica tread compound enable the A/T3W to excel in three areas: wear, winter, and wet performance. Designed for severe snow conditions, every A/T3W tire is qualified by the Rubber Manufacturers Association for the Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) symbol. The A/T3W is packed with technology, from Falken’s patented 3D Canyon Sipes to an all-new proprietary lower sidewall. Full-depth sipes and grooves maintain consistent performance and appearance throughout the life of the tire.
From the manufacturer
Falken Tires was launched in its native country of Japan in 1983 and introduced to the North American market two years later. At its inception, Falken was created as the flagship high performance radial brand under Ohtsu Tire and Rubber. Now, nearly 35 years later, Falken has solidified its place as a strong consumer choice for tires. Falken Tires consistently strives to fully leverage and ultimately maximize its exposure in Professional Drifting and multiple autocross and national driving programs.