|Item Weight||25.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25.8 x 25.8 x 9.7 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||28195806|
|Section Width||245 millimeters|
|Rim Diameter||18 inches|
|Load Index Rating||97|
|Rim Width||245 millimeters|
Falken FK452 High Performance Tire - 245/40R18 97Y
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Five linear responsive ribs & three-dimensional rounded blocks enhances precise handling response
- 4 high-volume circumferential grooves deliver increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performance
- Phase-shifted random pitch variation nearly eliminates tread noise
- New silica compound and multi-angled grooves improves grip in wet weather without compromising wear resistance
- Reinforced steel bead filler and a dual tread compound, enabling excellent handling and quick response
FK452 truly defines the ultra high performance tire. Falken’s optimal performance FK452 is available in a wide array of diameters, 16”- 24” and staggered widths, making it versatile and resourceful. Five linear ribs and three-dimensional rounded tread blocks offer precise handling response. With a new silica compound and multi-angled grooves, grip is significantly improved in the wet, while tire wear resistance is kept to a minimum. FK452 features the latest developments in noise absorption technology due to phase-shifted random pitch variation, while handling response and high-speed stability are improved. FK452 also boasts a reinforced steel bead filler and a dual tread compound, enabling excellent handling and quick response, particularly for larger diameter applications.