Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on November 21, 2012
The first book was awesome. Who couldn't love rayne and ayden? This one was fantastic. A lot of questions were answered for Katiana and the romance grows and rocks..really rocks. Very hot. Twists and turns between the small town and orion keep things moving quickly and I wasn't bored once. Lots of action. Another stellar ending had me shaking my head since she got me again.
on November 8, 2012
The book was good but when there's a love triangle ultimately one person will be left out and unfortunately it's always the person I'm routing for. The story was very good revealing Katiana's history which was quite fascinating. I finished the book way too fast now I have to wait until (I don't know how long) the next book comes out!
on December 25, 2012
This was fun to read. The story is well developed and the characters are easy to imagine. I only have time for reading in bits at a time but this story stuck in my brain and drew me back each chance I got. I can't wait for the next in the series.
on December 13, 2012
I absolutely loved this book, it was just as good as part 1. I will be waiting for part 3!! So many twist and turns I just cant wait to see what happens. Excellent work!
on January 1, 2013
Was really engaging
The further development of the characters was good
However i was disappointed that it Ended abruptly though