|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.99 - $59.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Brian "Slash" Hansen makes it look so easy, on and off the board, with his pro model shoe from Fallen, The Easy. The upper uses either heavy-duty suede, woven, or canvas for a greatbination of style and performance. Lightly foam-padded collar and tongue provides you with all dayfort. Elastic gusset allows shoes to be worn either with or without shoelaces. Other features include an EVA insole to absorb impact and provide cushioning, highly abrasion-resistant outsole for wear and durability, and a vulcanized sole. Slash on The Easy by Fallen: "I love the way The Easy turned out. It's just a sleek,fortable half slip-on, half regular casual shoe with laces. You get the feeling of a slip-on without the blankness. The laces justplete the shoe and make it alle together. I'm super hyped on The Easy, how it skates for me, the simple design it's an overall good looking and easy going shoe."
Fallen footwear was founded by Jamie Thomas in 2003. Designed and tested by team riders, Fallen shoes are innovative, durable and stylish. As part of Black Box distribution, Fallen strives to provide high-quality skate gear, while supporting skateboarding on every level.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0098VLVKU
- Item model number: The Easy-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 18, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: