- I absolutely loved this book. I felt connected to the characters and even had a few tears. They are so Hot together and the sex scenes get steamy. My heart broke for her towards the end. Will she leave their hometown, or would he come back for her?
- This is the kind of novel that you like to read with a glass of wine or a hot chocolate while cuddling in your sofa. Lovely just lovely! This will make you believe in true love again.
- Who knew that a love could last for almost ten years apart from one another.
- A fast paced read that has that perfect balance it flows so well you can't put it down, and everything around you is forgotten.
- I really liked this book. Loved the character, the story line and pretty much everything about it.
- Great book can't wait to see if there are more in this series.
- Good solid bad boy romance. Interesting journey from a broken heart due to a heartless boy. The journey is bumpy but that is what makes it interesting.
- Mia Ford has a good writing style and while reading you feel like you can really connect with the characters and their emotions. 'Falling For Her' is a sweet second chance romance that leaves you guessing if Fay and Neil will finally be able to overcome their fears and the obstacles and find happiness.
- Aaahhh was the first thing that came to mind upon finishing this book. One of those special moments when all felt right with the world.