Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$6.05+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 214 reviews
on May 4, 2017
Love all her books. Can't wait for her next.
on January 27, 2017
Your writing is quick and sprightly and wondrous and lovely. The characters planted themselves into my heart and carried me along for the fantastic ride of the story. Thank you, I loved it and them. What a great, engaging story <3
on January 9, 2017
It was interesting but some parts just went on too long but I did want to continue to see what happened
on October 26, 2016
I'm a great fan of Maria de los Santos' books, and this is no exception! It took me a few chapters to catch on to the characters and follow the plot line, but it was worth every effort once this story unwinds in the hearts of readers! A very sweet novel, and who could not love the slow progression of love dawning on the two of the main characters?
on August 26, 2016
Great book!!
on July 15, 2016
book is one of the best I've read in many years. God bless all those who try to create inspiring fiction for all of us!

BeUfi
on June 18, 2016
The first two thirds of the book was engaging , but the last third was a total snooze! Far too whiney !
on February 27, 2016
Love every book she writes. I am always sad when I have finished.
on January 21, 2016
Although the lush language that Marisa de
lots Santos is well-known for is in abundance from the first page, this story moves at a snail's pace which becomes increasingly annoying. Virtually no plot or character development takes place until the last few chapters. Instead the pages are filled with whys and what ifs. By the end, I grew to appreciate the lush language, put to fine use describing the Phillipines and the transformations and clarifications that took place there. It appeared to me that this was a possibly great short story that should never have been forced into a novel. Finally, the content and the form were a disappointing mismatch.
on October 23, 2015
This is a very good author. I have read some of her other books and she does a good job with her characterization and the depth of her stories. I really enjoyed this.