Family Accessories Waterproof Lawn Mower Cover by Best Quality, Heavy Duty, Durable, UV and Water Resistant Cover for Your Riding Garden Tractor - Up to 54" Decks
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT. Keep your riding lawn mower out of extreme elements while storing during summer or winter (rain, dust, dirt, wind, sun, snow and birds).
- DURABLE. Don't be fooled by lower prices that compromise quality! Heavy duty, tear resistant, thick woven polyester fabric with additional polyurethane coating provides maximum water protection and durability.
- UPDATED MODEL: We improved UV resistance, added seam sealing for better water resistance and air vents to prevent condensation. The logo was removed from the cover and added on the storage bag for better appearance.
- EASY TO USE. Elastic hem assures a tight fit around the lawn mower so the cover won't fly-off during windy days. Storage bag included. IDEAL SIZE. Universal fit to suit most lawn mowers and garden tractors with decks up to 54" (78"L x 46"H x 44"W).
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. All our products come with a 1 month guarantee: if you experience ANY problems with your Lawn Mower Cover, we refund your entire purchase.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Deluxe Riding Lawn Mower Cover. Protects your riding mower or tractor against wind, rain, snow, sun, dust and dirt damage. Fits decks up to 54" (78"L x 46"H x 44"W). Heavy duty durable material. Mower not included, cover only.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(7/30/17) Update: It's going down a star to 2. It's been on the mower exactly one week and it's already fading badly to a strange orangish-brown. The bagginess of it makes the fading very obvious because those big folds protect some areas from the sun. As a result it's taking on a striped appearance. Hard to believe the mfr's claim that it has much UV protection at all.
(7/23/17) Not at all sure it's worth all the extra money, but I'm going to try it out on the off chance that it is in fact more UV resistant than other brands as the manufacturer says. Typically the best covers (for example the one I've been using is https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0000VUN92?psc=1) last only 2 years or less in the FL sun, even if stored indoors a few months.It's going to get the acid test here in Florida.
But first impressions - I'm not impressed with the design:
*The fabric doesn't seem much thicker than other covers I've had.
*Not very fitted for a lawn tractor.. Doesn't seem to have a high end (where the seat is) and a low end (where the engine is). Very baggy rather than fitted in places and too tight in others (like over the seat). My tractor is not huge.
*No labels saying where the front and back are. This makes it difficult to figure out how to orient it when putting it on.
*Vents are in a weird position, the openings end up facing sideways rather than down. This might be a symptom of the bad fit or not being able to figure out how it's supposed to be put on. Are the vents supposed to be near the back or front?
*No elastic on the sides, right where you need it to snug under the mower deck.