- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 2 - 6
- Lexile Measure: 680 (What's this?)
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins; Reissue edition (February 15, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0064402509
- ISBN-13: 978-0064402507
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.3 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (120 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,788 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Family Under the Bridge Paperback – February 15, 1989
From timeless classics to new favorites, find children's books for every age and stage. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From Publishers Weekly
The story of a Parisian tramp, Armand, who finds a ready-made family to live with him under the bridge, was a Newbery Honor book when it was first published more than 30 years ago. Ages 7-11.
Copyright 1989 Reed Business Information, Inc.
"Told with warmth and humor. A charming and memorable story."?- "ALA Booklist""A thoroughly delightful story of humor and sentiment Garth Williams' illustrations are perfect." --"School Library Journal"
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?