|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||6166630|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Family Tree Wall Decals Butterflies and Birds Wall Decals Vinyl Wall Decals Photo Frame Tree Stickers Living Room Home Decor Wall Sticker
|Sale:||$42.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$77.01 (64%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Assembled size: 108" wide x 84" tall. Picture Frames Not Included
- Giant Family Tree Wall Decal,Display your photos on your wall Family Tree Style!
- It can be applied on any smooth and clean surface.
- Self-adhesive, waterproof and removable with no residue. Generally can keep 5 years indoor.
- Decorate Baby and Kids Nursery, interior walls or windows of home, living room.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Display all your family memories and members for guests to admire on our Large Family Photo Tree Wall Decal! Whether you add pictures frames to it or not, this large tree is a beautiful addition to any space.
1 x Transfer Paper
1 x Detailed application instructions
1 x Highest Quality Vinyl
1. A newly painted surface is not recommended to use wall sticker until it is complete dry after 3 months.
2. The image on the picture is for illustration purpose only, please refer to the actual size sheet.
3. The actual color may vary slightly due to individual monitor setting.
4. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If, For Whatever Reason, You Don't Absolutely Love Your Wall Decal, Just Return It, And We'll Refund Every Penny (Or Replace It, If There Is A Problem). Please Email Us First And We Will Gladly Work With You To Resolve Any Issue.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If, For Whatever Reason, You Don't Absolutely Love Your Wall Decal, Just Return It, And We'll Refund Every Penny (Or Replace It, If There Is A Problem). Please Email Us First And We Will Gladly Work With You To Resolve Any Issue.
Top Customer Reviews
It wasn't too difficult to put up, but it WAS time-consuming - and I did it just fine on my own. You get two rolls of "stickers" in the package. I spent an hour cutting the branches out and then laid them out flat on a table overnight, with something heavy on them in hopes they'd straighten out a bit (not much). I followed method 1 - which is just peel and stick. (Make sure your wall is free of dust & lint.) I started by cutting away just an inch of the white backing, then lining the exposed branch sticker up with whatever other branch I'm connecting to, then once aligned and ensuring it was securely adhering to the wall, I'd slowly roll the backing off the rest of the branch and press it to the wall as I went. Once properly in place, I 'burnished' it with a handy little tool I already had (e.g., scraped a hard flat edge against the sticker to enforce adhesion). THIS PART IS IMPORTANT!!!!! You need to 'burnish' each branch after you stick it to the wall (and go from thick end to thin ends) since light sticking sometimes leave trapped air that makes it bunch up in tiny sections - burnishing releases the air and in some cases minutely expands the size of the sticker. Then once all the branches are in place, you can start with the leaves. (Note, I didn't follow the picture - I just used my own best judgement - and I like the result even better.)
Anyway, it's only been 3 days but I'm in love with my bedroom now. (I also put up quotes I ordered separately - the one in the left corner of my picture is NOT part of this package!!) Am now perusing other stickers to put in other rooms in my house - I might even have to get this one again and put it in my basement.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It could probably be done by yourself,but 2 people helps on the larger pieces.Read more