About the Product
- Simple Playbook - Catering to the casual gamers, Family Fun Football offers a coaching playbook that makes it easy for everyone to learn and understand the game of football
- Colorful Stadiums - There will be a total of five stadiums that include a fun mix of realistic and fantasy worlds such as a space themed stadium.
- Power-ups - During gameplay, each player can be rewarded with a power-up from a slot-style system that can enhance certain attributes including speed, strength, passing, and interception for a limited amount of time
- Mini-Games - Ten fun and simple mini-games can be played with up to four players.
- Teams - Ten unique teams with their own attributes that players can choose to play competitively with
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Family Fun Football has all the standards of arcade-style football: quick gameplay (2 minute quarters), spectacular plays (40 yard TD passes are routine), and bone-crushing hits (guys even stagger to their feet and fall back down after really nasty ones). The field is condensed to 50 yards, with the 25 yard line acting as midfield. All the teams are fictional and don't really feature a "roster"; there are position players with a number and thats all. There are a variety of stadiums to play in, ranging from domes to temples to purple fields on the moon. Making certain plays (sacks, TDs, INTs, field goals) earn you powerups which you can use at any time, such as a speed booster and a "bullseye" which greatly increases your passing accuracy. Another great feature are the football-themed minigames, which you play at halftime to earn the right to play on your own later. All of these are very creative and fun, one in particular called "Mad Dash" requires you to pump the wiimote and nunchuk as if you were running in a race. Its a bit of a workout! Finally, what is a pretty simple game overall is given some solid replay value with a lot of stuff to unlock: new stadiums, new teams to play as, etc.
About the worst thing I can say is that unlike most arcade-style football games, Family Fun Football's control scheme is not intuitive and will take some getting used to.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased for our young son who loves football. The quality was much better than we had expected. Great family football game for the Wii.Published 6 months ago by M. R.
This game has provided much family fun. Easy enough for my 6 year old to play.Published 6 months ago by Lisa
Our 7 year old grandson loves this. Actually had to limit his play time. Perfect game for his agePublished 8 months ago by Not Xmas
Bought this for my 5 year old son. The passing controls are difficult to execute...even for rhe adults on our family. Not a good family game.Published on August 9, 2014 by Jonathan Smeeotn