- Series: St Antony's Series
- Hardcover: 199 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2007 edition (November 13, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1403987955
- ISBN-13: 978-1403987952
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,303,439 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Family Life and Individual Welfare in Post-war Europe: Britain and Italy Compared (St Antony's Series) 2007th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
STEFANIA BERNINI has held post-doctoral positions at the Open University and St Antony's College, Oxford, UK. She is currently a Max Weber Fellow at the European University Institute in Florence and a Visiting Lecturer in the History of Science at the University of Florence, Italy.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|