- File Size: 518 KB
- Print Length: 230 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Prism Book Group (May 13, 2016)
- Publication Date: May 13, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01EIE1HY6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,696,990 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2850 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- #4221 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Mystery & Suspense
- #4763 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
Family Lies Deadly Ties Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 230 pages||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Rylee’s year as a nanny in Hawaii would be every eighteen year old’s dream, but soon the dream crumbles into a nightmare. Her employer’s estranged son, Noah, finds his way into her life when she attends Aloha Fellowship. Rylee is taken by the dark haired young man with an interesting past; one that will entangle her into a web of deceit and terror.
Mystery, suspense, ill-fated present-day reality – this novel has it all. Well balanced with the developing love of the young couple against the backdrop of a tropical setting.
The story was so engaging, and there were so many great truths woven throughout. I know that any book by J.A. Marx is one that will have depth to it and be immensely enjoyable. I am so excited about "Family Lies, Deadly Ties"!
My heart hasn't pounded that hard during a book as it did in this one in a long time. A plot of human-trafficking is involved, and so very well done. The "villain" in this book is extremely well-written, and extremely awful and twisted just as you'd imagine a human-trafficker-ring-leader to be. There's a writing tip that says something along the lines of "Every villain thinks he's the hero of his own story" - and that I saw that in this book. His vision was messed up, but he honestly thought he was right. *Shudder*
Rylee Shepard was a very likeable and real character. She struggled, and still smiled, finding the good in things. I really liked her. And Noah. *sigh*. Wow. :D His past definitely may have been broken - every one of us is broken in someway - but goodness did I fall in love with him! And how God changed his life, and Rylee's too - wow again!! Gave me shivers in a good way.
This book just felt...right. Good. Home-like. I love finding books like this.
Human-trafficking, as some of you know, is a subject close to my heart and so to see it made more aware is something that makes me glad. It's a serious thing and Mrs. Marx handled it very well.
I just really adored this book. So much. Previously, I had a hard time getting into a couple books, but as soon as I started this one, I was so refreshed and so engaged.
And again, may I mention my perhaps major crush on Noah? Yeah, he's fantastic. :)
I highly recommend this book, and would suggest maybe an age range of... 15 + ? Somewhere around there.
A huge thank you to Mrs. Marx and her publishers for sending me a complimentary ecopy of this book. I loved it!!
Most recent customer reviews
This was one of the best books I have read in quite a while.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult