- File Size: 791 KB
- Print Length: 336 pages
- Publisher: LexisNexis; 2 edition (August 12, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 12, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013XC0876
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #701,460 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Family Mediation: Theory and Practice 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Law > Family Law > Domestic Relations
- Books > Law > Legal Education
- Books > Law > Media & the Law
- Books > Law > Rules & Procedures > Arbitration, Negotiation & Mediation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Law > Family & Health Law > Domestic Relations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Law > Legal Education
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Arbitration, Negotiation & Mediation