Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Family Planner 2013 Wall Calendar with Stickers
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on January 23, 2013
This is a great way to see, in a glance, what the family commitments are for the whole month. My only possible suggested improvement would be a pocket for the stickers, or birthday invitations, postcards from the doc, etc.
on December 5, 2012
I have used the calender already. The spaces make it easy to write and/or place the stickers. My elderly father already has two appointments and I can see them at a glance.
on December 8, 2012
Not a fan of glossy pages, my ink smears before it dries. It is a decent size, plenty of room for all the kids activities.
on September 2, 2012
I loved the 2012 edition and want to buy the 2013, but before I do I need to see a picture of it! Please post a pic..we need a new calendar! The 2012 calendar was beautiful and Very functional! It is everything I need in a calendar! But again, please post a pic so I can make sure it will be the same quality as the previous years.