Continuum Games Beginner Dinner Games - Family Dinnertime Fun
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.25 x 2.88 x 3.75 inches|
|Manufacturer Maximum Age||84|
|Manufacturer Minimum Age||36|
|Item Weight||0.55 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HOW TO PLAY: Sit down to dinner, pick any card, read it aloud and begin the fun with Beginner Dinner Games. Each game takes just a few minutes. Best of all, it’s for the whole family.
- EDUCATIONAL: Challenge the kids, parents, grandparents, and even friends! Learn critical thinking, social skills, numbers and math with these easy to play game cards.
- CONVERSATION STARTER: These quick, easy-to-play games, like What’s in the Oven Mitt?, Family Favorites, and Rainbow Dinner break up the dinnertime routine and open up everyone to fun conversation.
- OBJECTIVE: With so many different game cards, you can choose from a variety of categories including math and memory. Some of the cards will also give you another way to play for even more fun!
- CONTENTS: Contains 51 fun and easy games to play while you eat. Made especially for families with kids (ages 3-6). The spill-proof game cards are durable and easy to clean.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Now everyone will want to come eat dinner! With Beginner Dinner Games you can break up the usually boring dinner routine and add a little spice. Play games during dinner or any meal. These quick, easy-to-play games, like What’s in the Oven Mitt?, Family Favorites, and Rainbow Dinner, break up dinnertime routine and open up everyone to fun conversation. No game board or pieces required – just food and family. Test your memory and other skills. Kids learn creative and critical thinking, social skills, numbers and math, and more. The games even encourage kids to eat their veggies and finish their milk! With 51 fun and easy games to play while you eat you’ll have your kids begging for dinnertime! The spill-proof game cards are durable and easy to clean. Ideal for families with kids.
From the Manufacturer
Add some fun to your family meals with this collection of unique games to play while you eat. The 51 quick and easy-to-play games, like Fruity Feeling, Rainnbow Dinner and Magic Spoon, break up dinnertime routine and add fun to family meals! No game board or game pieces required - just food and family. Kids learn creative thinking, social skills and more.