Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 182 reviews
on December 17, 2011
Season four has gotten both rave and bad reviews and mostly for the same reasons. First of all Family guy is a hilarious poke at pop culture. There is nothing that is sacred with them as I have reported in previous volumes. Here the point, people try to read to much into the episodes thus they don't get the simplicity of the jokes, for example people complained about patriot games where Peter is recruited by Tom Brady to play for the Patriots and then traded to the london Silly nillys after to much show boating, Does this sound like anyone we know. But the secondary story line is even funnier as Brian bets $50 on celebrity boxing with lone shark Stewie and then doesn't pay in time. The abuse Stewie puts Brian trough is hilarious. As is every other episode if you don't overthink it. Look Family guy is what it is and that is Funny!!!!!
on July 11, 2012
I hadn't planned on buying any more seasons/volumes of Family Guy; I felt that the cut-aways were getting too ridiculous and numerous as well as Seth allowing too much of his uninteresting ideologies into the show. While those things still hold true with this volume in my book I came to the conclusion that many of the episodes in volume four were too good to pass up, and that the cut-aways are not as overly-used as the previous season/volume. There may only be about 15 eps but most of them are great with few exceptions and I would recommend this to any fan of FG or animated comedy in general.
on March 3, 2017
It's Family Guy!
on January 11, 2007
I'm sure there's not much I can say that hasn't been said already, but for the most part this is one of the best DVDs I've purchased. I can't imagine someone not being familiar with the show by now. If you know the show, there's a good chance you love it and you'll be buying the DVDs anyway.

My main complaint is that they split season 4 into two DVD sets when they could have just as easily made them a single set. My understanding of this has to do with the way the network originally split the season for broadcasting purposes but it's most likely another way to milk profits. The only other thing I'd like to see is an option to play all the episodes that skips the introduction credit sequences which gets old after the first couple times of hearing the theme song.

Maybe they'll get the right with future DVDs?
on June 26, 2016
AWESOME SHOW!! SUPER FUNNY!!
on August 16, 2016
great show
on August 10, 2013
I plan on buying the season 3 DVD soon. I'm starting my collection of the family guy DVD's. But I wanted this one from season 4 in my collection. Amazon makes it very easy to buy the DVDs for the full seasons episodes were just one episode at a time. It's great for those who want to make just a collection of their favorite episodes.
on April 9, 2007
First of all I would like to say that I LOVE Family Guy. I have watched it from the very beginning, and suffered during its hiatus. I have every episode that has ever been released on DVD and have their books / CDs. BUT, I am shamed to say that I no longer like Family Guy as much as I used to. These newer episodes are not nearly as funny as the first two (and even three) seasons. Now it seems as if Seth MacFarlane is struggling to be funny as his comedic stylings are growing dryer with each episode that he releases. I am dissapointed with this season, but am pleased with the entire series as a whole. If you're a big FG fan, go ahead and buy this. If you just heard about it and want to watch the show, buy the first two seasons. They cannot be beaten.
on July 9, 2013
why nobody talking about 3 missing episode?
E28.Stewie B. Goode
E29.Bango Was His Name, Oh!
E30.Stu & Stewie's Excellent Adventure

I wouldn't buy it, if I know it!
on April 7, 2016
Every episode of family guy are incredibly amazing. I love this animated series and I hope they can keep it going for as many years as possible!!! Its the best comedy every made in my opinion and Seth MacFarlane is a genius, keep it up and going Seth.