- File Size: 307 KB
- Print Length: 66 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ron Brooks (December 31, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 31, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AVEVVL2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,067,170 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
FamilyTalk: a guide to family devotions Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I appreciate that in selecting highlights from David's life, his great victory (over Goliath) and his intimate friendship with Jonathan are balanced with David's grievous sin of adultery. At first glance, this might not seem appropriate material for children, but it is in the Bible record and helps provide a full picture of David's relationship with God, underscoring the grace of God for those who repents.
"Sin is destructive and has consequences... we need to remember to ask Him to forgive us, and He will!" I heartily agree.
Families who use this book will, of course, be looking for more. Ron doesn't disappoint and concludes his book with "Next Steps" giving a few suggestions on additional resources.
FamilyTalk is a found treasure.
This book is a collection of weekly devotions that guide in:
1. Steps we take as we grow in God.
2. A series of foundational truths that
are essential to our walk with God.
3. An exploration of several events in
the life of King David.
Each week there is scripture to read, questions to discuss, and a devotion to share together as a family.
Helping parents begin a regular time of devotions with their children. He keeps it simple and straightforward,with keeping God's Word as the main thing.
I highly recommend Ron's book to all. I bought enough for every family with children in my church!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Religions > Christianity > Bible > Stories
- Books > Children's Books > Religions > Christianity > Devotional
- Books > Children's Books > Religions > Christianity > Prayer
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Religions > Christianity > Bible > Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Religions > Christianity > Prayer