- Series: Birmingham Byzantine and Ottoman Studies (Book 9)
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; New edition edition (February 28, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0754630218
- ISBN-13: 978-0754630210
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,880,398 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Famine and Pestilence in the Late Roman and Early Byzantine Empire: A Systematic Survey of Subsistence Crises and Epidemics (Birmingham Byzantine and Ottoman Studies) New edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?