- File Size: 2026 KB
- Print Length: 1215 pages
- Publisher: Shelbyville (February 5, 2015)
- Publication Date: February 5, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00SZ7ZNF2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #124,042 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Famous Series: The Complete Box Set Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It was really confusing when it would jump from one scene to the next without a break. I would reread the page and double check that I didn't miss anything.
2. I don't mind grammar mistakes (I make them all the time) but they need to go back and reread this because the ones I saw were massive typos.
Overall, I enjoyed the series. I'm glad I was able to read it for free with Kindle Unlimited otherwise I would have never gotten to it with the length of my reading wish list.
I always enjoy the girl meets boy and girl is unimpressed by boy's career/money/fame. Almost always includes a happy ending and some eye rolling but it makes me happy so it's worth it for me.