|Fits as expected||
Famous Painting Art Printed Mens Dress Socks - HSELL Crazy Patterned Fun Crew Cotton Socks 6 Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 90% Combed cotton, 10% polyester
- Machine Wash
- GIFT BAG PACKAGE - Pack of 6 Pairs. Size: Mens 6-11; Womens 7-12. Unisex Socks. Suitable for all seasons, especially spring and autumn.
- STRETCHY AND COMFY - Made of 200-Needle Combed fine cotton. Breathable and absorbent. Comfortable skin touch.
- VIBRANT MULTICOLORED PATTERN - Colorful and Fashionable Novelty Socks. Always funky. Never out of fashion.
- BE DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE - Brighten up your day and light up your mood with some fun dressing ideas.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. 24-Hour Customer Support.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
HSELL UNISEX COLORFUL DRESS SOCKS
Colorful Socks for Colorful Life.
Make Some Difference.
Have Some Fun!
Size: Mens 6-11; Women 7-12
Material: 90% Combed Cotton; 10% Polyester
Stretchy and Comfy
These socks are made of 200-needle combed fine cotton material. Breathable and absorbent. Offers soft, gentle and comfortable wearing experience.
Vibrant Argyle Pattern
Colorful and Novelty. Eye-Catching and Fashionable. Ideal choice for funky dressing ideas that is never out of date!
Be Different and Unique
Make a little bit difference may totally brighten up your day and light your mood!
Buy With Confidence
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. We accept no-reason return or refund. Totally worry-free!
Gift Package Includes
6 Pairs of Dress Socks
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BJ37K6C
- Item model number: MS049
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 7, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Man on a horse= Napoleon Crossing the Alps
Cubist woman= La Revê (the Dream), Picasso
Expressionist man in the sunset= Despair, Edvard Munch
I couldn't figure out what famous artwork in particular the Jesus socks were based on, and to be honest I feel a little blasphemous doing anything with them besides giving them to my pastor or wearing them to church.
4/5 stars overall for more obscure artwork than the last couple packs and blasphemy socks!
1. Some of them, specifically 'The Scream' socks are almost impossible to get on due to how the image was stitched on. The sock with the horse on it is also a little difficult.
2. The socks are a little thin. I keep my toenails trimmed, but my big toe still managed to wear a small hole in each sock. I've owned these socks since August, and the holes showed up after 2 months or so of consistent use. It should be noted that the holes have not increased in size.
Overall great socks, just don't expect them to keep you warm in the winter. I plan on buying more of these socks in the future.
Overall, these are attractive socks and would make a lovely gift for history buffs and I certainly recommend them.
Update: When I wrote above review I had only worn three of the five pair. The others were smaller yet. I got the "Starry Night" socks on, after a struggle, but I actually had to cut them off with scissors. So- good socks for small footed women or kids... or maybe men with size eight or smaller.