|Fits as expected||
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- This fashion romper features a flare sleeve, plunge neck with ruffles details
- Trendy floral print,tie waist design, very unique and charming
- Lightweight and breathable, soft material
- Sexy v neck,short mini over knee length with boho flower print suit for summer, beach, casual, clubwear
- Size S= US(2~4),Size M= US(4~6),Size L= US(6~8),Size XL= US(8~10),details seen in description
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Famulily Women's Boho Floral Print Flare Sleeve Tie Waist Romper Jumpsuit Beachwear
Size chart for reference
S=US4=UK8=EU34: Bust- 92cm / 35.88 "---- Full Length- 77cm / 30.8 "
M=US6=UK10=EU36: Bust- 96cm / 37.44 "---- Full Length- 78cm / 31.2 "
L=US8=UK12=EU38: Bust- 102cm / 39.78 "---- Full Length- 79cm / 31.6 "
XL=US10=UK14=EU40: Bust- 108cm / 42.12 "---- Full Length- 80cm / 32 "
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 9.8 x 2 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B071HGN58B
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 3, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality was good for the price and it was really cute. I gave it to my roommate who is about 5'5", 125 lbs., 34D and is an average build. It fits her really well. She was worried about the deep V-neck, but she put it on with a bralette and it worked great.
The style and print is cute. So they have that going for them.
GET TWO SIZES UP. I'm serious.
The fabric is very thin & flimsy. You can see right through it. If wearing this as an outfit (and not a cover-up), you'll def need to have something on underneath.
Will add that if ur any taller than 5 feet it might rise up ur crotch because it def does that on me I just have to keep adjusting the bottom part, so def not for tall or long torsos!!
Most recent customer reviews
I'm 5'7/ 132 lbs / 34 C I ordered a Large to get the lose fit but the torso area is so short!Read more
LATE REFUND...SO BAD