Fanala Non-contact Digital Laser IR Infrared Thermometer Temperature Tool-Instant-read Handheld/battery Included Emissivity Adjustable -50℃~550℃/-58°f ~1022°f (Size3, Blue1)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Versatile Design: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to use when cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks; Measure all the from58℉~1022℉/-50℃ to +550℃.
- Better Accuracy: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning the Lasergrip 774 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers.
- Package content: 1 x Thermometer; 2 x AAA battery;1 x User manual.
- Added Function: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included).
- Target Quicker: A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure. Don't blindly guess where you're pointing your Infrared Thermometer.
Fuel Source: Electric
Max power output: ＜1mw
Battery:2 x 1.5V AAA battery(included)
Temperature range:58℉~1022℉/-50℃ to +550℃
Operating Temperature: 0~40 ℃
Storge temperature: -20~60℃(-4~140℃)
Accuracy:±1.5% or ±2.7°f
Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1℃
Typical battery life: Laser mode 12 hours, Non-laser mode 22 hours
Distance Spot Ratio:12:1
Emissivity:0.1-1.00 Adjustable 0.95 preset
Response Time: 500mSec, 95% response
℃/℉ Selection/Data Hold Function/Auto Shut-off/Low Battery Indicator/Backlight Display Selection
Versatile for Instant Temperature reading in many Applications.
Package content: 1 x Thermometer; 2 x AAA battery;1 x User manual