Truck Season Automotive Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 17, 2014
I'm going to get just one thing out of the way. I got a Triple mount instead of a Dual mount. I'm not complaining here, no way, I'm just letting people out here know. :D (Thanks BTW.)

Absolutely the best bang for your buck. There are so many Y brackets out there. I chose this because of the price and I have other Fancier products. The parts are metal except for the cold shoe mount, but they are definitely sturdy. The Y metal part is thick and its not so heavy. Definitely what I wanted, but I didn't expect it to be so good. Great product overall.
7 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 12, 2015
I only gave this a 1 star because I can not give it 0. The product looks exactly how it saves, but does not work as stated. I am a photographer/videographer for the athletics department of a university and use both a mic and gopro on top of my camera in order to capture games. The bracket does not allow either my mic or gopro to attach which fit perfectly to my cameras hot shoe mount. Then I tried to see if my canon 600ex-rt flash would fit and it went on smoothly only to not come off. Now my flash is stuck on the bracket, as soon as I get it off without breaking my flash I will be returning it and get my money back. So I would advise everyone not to buy this product unless you want to waste your money.
One person found this helpful
Top Contributor: Photographyon September 6, 2015
Handy for mounting a light and mic to my DSLR. Seems well made, and is lightweight.
review image
4 people found this helpful
on November 8, 2016
well I should have expected this to break when it was so cheap in price. After just 5 short months, the brackets that hold the mic and light have bent and no longer hold them in place. The meal is so thin that I can bend it with my fingers. I do not recommend this mount!
review image
on November 28, 2016
First...I received a triple and not the dual, BUT I'm not complaining!

Sturdy, versatile, and the offset helps with the different attachments I want on there.

I mostly keep this on my Nikon D3200 and on a tripod, so I don't know if it adds weight. I think that because I only really put an LED ring light and Rode mic on it, that it's not too bad.

Great quality and it arrived before scheduled so that's always a plus!
on October 29, 2016
I am hesitant to hang a light on the 67mm cool pix 900 lens so the old timer dual mount works best for a 260 LED constant dimmable light and a sound pickup for long range bird calls etc.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I haven't used this yet in real time but when I placed it on my camcorder, it fit snug and I think it would do well with holding my light and boom mic. I'm satisfied and glad it didn't cost a fortune. Must Buy.
on May 17, 2012
This is a really nifty device! Now I can hook my shotgun and Zoom H1 onto my T2i when I go shoot something. The only thing I'm worried about is that it feels kind of cheap. I'm hoping I'm wrong and that this thing doesn't let me down on a live shoot. For the price, it's a good deal. Just don't be too rough with it and you should be good for a while. Eventually save up and buy a cage or shoulder rig for your camera so you can attach accessories easier.
on January 29, 2013
Item was shipped and arrived quickly. Had this for a few months and use it almost daily on my Canon T3i with Rode mic and LED light and it has held up well. Great value - if I lose this, I will get another from the same seller.
10 people found this helpful
on April 2, 2014
Really can't complain because it's exactly what I expected at this price. It provides a good solution for mounting a couple of lights, or anything that requires a cold-shoe mount, and gets it up and away from your equipment, but it's not rock solid. Your accessories can easily slide out of the back of the shoe mounts if it doesn't screw down and tighten well, (Yes, I had an LED light tumble to the ground) but that's more the problem with the accessory. Gaffers tape will help keep things from moving in the future. It works and is an inexpensive solution if you need one.
One person found this helpful