Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 113 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
on February 17, 2014
I'm going to get just one thing out of the way. I got a Triple mount instead of a Dual mount. I'm not complaining here, no way, I'm just letting people out here know. :D (Thanks BTW.)

Absolutely the best bang for your buck. There are so many Y brackets out there. I chose this because of the price and I have other Fancier products. The parts are metal except for the cold shoe mount, but they are definitely sturdy. The Y metal part is thick and its not so heavy. Definitely what I wanted, but I didn't expect it to be so good. Great product overall.
on September 6, 2015
Handy for mounting a light and mic to my DSLR. Seems well made, and is lightweight.
review image
on March 12, 2015
I only gave this a 1 star because I can not give it 0. The product looks exactly how it saves, but does not work as stated. I am a photographer/videographer for the athletics department of a university and use both a mic and gopro on top of my camera in order to capture games. The bracket does not allow either my mic or gopro to attach which fit perfectly to my cameras hot shoe mount. Then I tried to see if my canon 600ex-rt flash would fit and it went on smoothly only to not come off. Now my flash is stuck on the bracket, as soon as I get it off without breaking my flash I will be returning it and get my money back. So I would advise everyone not to buy this product unless you want to waste your money.
on January 29, 2013
Item was shipped and arrived quickly. Had this for a few months and use it almost daily on my Canon T3i with Rode mic and LED light and it has held up well. Great value - if I lose this, I will get another from the same seller.
on August 5, 2016
I haven't used this yet in real time but when I placed it on my camcorder, it fit snug and I think it would do well with holding my light and boom mic. I'm satisfied and glad it didn't cost a fortune. Must Buy.
on November 28, 2016
First...I received a triple and not the dual, BUT I'm not complaining!

Sturdy, versatile, and the offset helps with the different attachments I want on there.

I mostly keep this on my Nikon D3200 and on a tripod, so I don't know if it adds weight. I think that because I only really put an LED ring light and Rode mic on it, that it's not too bad.

Great quality and it arrived before scheduled so that's always a plus!
on April 2, 2014
Really can't complain because it's exactly what I expected at this price. It provides a good solution for mounting a couple of lights, or anything that requires a cold-shoe mount, and gets it up and away from your equipment, but it's not rock solid. Your accessories can easily slide out of the back of the shoe mounts if it doesn't screw down and tighten well, (Yes, I had an LED light tumble to the ground) but that's more the problem with the accessory. Gaffers tape will help keep things from moving in the future. It works and is an inexpensive solution if you need one.
on June 14, 2014
This doesn't seem to work the way it should. When I mount it in my camera hot shoe and tighten the fitting, the mounting bracket doesn't line up parallel to the body of the camera. There seems to be an extra quarter turn needed to tighten the fitting screw into the bottom of the bracket. I'm left either with a mounting bracket that's off-center or, if not fully tightened, one that wobbles. Disappointed.
on July 14, 2014
This product has definitely shown its qualities. Has strong metal that holds up well under weight. The middle hot-shoe is a bit crowded where is makes it difficult to place larger sized equipment, but other than that, this product is very well made and worth the buy.
on November 1, 2016
works ok but doesn't have electrical contacts and is heavy.