Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 12, 2015
I only gave this a 1 star because I can not give it 0. The product looks exactly how it saves, but does not work as stated. I am a photographer/videographer for the athletics department of a university and use both a mic and gopro on top of my camera in order to capture games. The bracket does not allow either my mic or gopro to attach which fit perfectly to my cameras hot shoe mount. Then I tried to see if my canon 600ex-rt flash would fit and it went on smoothly only to not come off. Now my flash is stuck on the bracket, as soon as I get it off without breaking my flash I will be returning it and get my money back. So I would advise everyone not to buy this product unless you want to waste your money.
Top Contributor: Photographyon September 6, 2015
Handy for mounting a light and mic to my DSLR. Seems well made, and is lightweight.
review image
on January 29, 2013
Item was shipped and arrived quickly. Had this for a few months and use it almost daily on my Canon T3i with Rode mic and LED light and it has held up well. Great value - if I lose this, I will get another from the same seller.
I haven't used this yet in real time but when I placed it on my camcorder, it fit snug and I think it would do well with holding my light and boom mic. I'm satisfied and glad it didn't cost a fortune. Must Buy.
on November 28, 2016
First...I received a triple and not the dual, BUT I'm not complaining!

Sturdy, versatile, and the offset helps with the different attachments I want on there.

I mostly keep this on my Nikon D3200 and on a tripod, so I don't know if it adds weight. I think that because I only really put an LED ring light and Rode mic on it, that it's not too bad.

Great quality and it arrived before scheduled so that's always a plus!
on April 2, 2014
Really can't complain because it's exactly what I expected at this price. It provides a good solution for mounting a couple of lights, or anything that requires a cold-shoe mount, and gets it up and away from your equipment, but it's not rock solid. Your accessories can easily slide out of the back of the shoe mounts if it doesn't screw down and tighten well, (Yes, I had an LED light tumble to the ground) but that's more the problem with the accessory. Gaffers tape will help keep things from moving in the future. It works and is an inexpensive solution if you need one.
on May 17, 2012
This is a really nifty device! Now I can hook my shotgun and Zoom H1 onto my T2i when I go shoot something. The only thing I'm worried about is that it feels kind of cheap. I'm hoping I'm wrong and that this thing doesn't let me down on a live shoot. For the price, it's a good deal. Just don't be too rough with it and you should be good for a while. Eventually save up and buy a cage or shoulder rig for your camera so you can attach accessories easier.
on July 14, 2014
This product has definitely shown its qualities. Has strong metal that holds up well under weight. The middle hot-shoe is a bit crowded where is makes it difficult to place larger sized equipment, but other than that, this product is very well made and worth the buy.
on December 6, 2017
The stand is a little wobbly - it doesn't secure very well to the camera's hotshoe. But it still works.
on June 14, 2014
This doesn't seem to work the way it should. When I mount it in my camera hot shoe and tighten the fitting, the mounting bracket doesn't line up parallel to the body of the camera. There seems to be an extra quarter turn needed to tighten the fitting screw into the bottom of the bracket. I'm left either with a mounting bracket that's off-center or, if not fully tightened, one that wobbles. Disappointed.