Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
on September 6, 2015
Handy for mounting a light and mic to my DSLR. Seems well made, and is lightweight.
review image
on October 27, 2014
Well made. Creates extra mounting points. With a cable extension for the flash this device will lessen the chance of getting red-eye.
on February 3, 2016
A simple option for mounting various devices to my DSLR rig.
on April 10, 2015
good
on March 14, 2017
good item
on January 29, 2013
Item was shipped and arrived quickly. Had this for a few months and use it almost daily on my Canon T3i with Rode mic and LED light and it has held up well. Great value - if I lose this, I will get another from the same seller.
on February 17, 2014
I'm going to get just one thing out of the way. I got a Triple mount instead of a Dual mount. I'm not complaining here, no way, I'm just letting people out here know. :D (Thanks BTW.)

Absolutely the best bang for your buck. There are so many Y brackets out there. I chose this because of the price and I have other Fancier products. The parts are metal except for the cold shoe mount, but they are definitely sturdy. The Y metal part is thick and its not so heavy. Definitely what I wanted, but I didn't expect it to be so good. Great product overall.
on September 4, 2012
Got this product so that I can attach a directional shotgun microphone and a LED light. It is good that both brackets are not at the same height and with all the attachments on it, it feels sturdy.
on July 14, 2014
This product has definitely shown its qualities. Has strong metal that holds up well under weight. The middle hot-shoe is a bit crowded where is makes it difficult to place larger sized equipment, but other than that, this product is very well made and worth the buy.
on June 14, 2014
This doesn't seem to work the way it should. When I mount it in my camera hot shoe and tighten the fitting, the mounting bracket doesn't line up parallel to the body of the camera. There seems to be an extra quarter turn needed to tighten the fitting screw into the bottom of the bracket. I'm left either with a mounting bracket that's off-center or, if not fully tightened, one that wobbles. Disappointed.