4-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Fancierstudio 2000 Watt Lighting Kit with 10'x12' Chromakey Green Screen and Three Softbox Lights (One with Boom Arm Hairlight Softbox) for Studio Photography and Video Lighting (F9004SB 10x12G)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fancierstudio 2000 Watt 10’x12’ Green Screen Softbox Lighting Kit Background Stand Included
- The Green Screen Lighting Kit includes Two 16"X24"Softbox One 16"x24" Softbox For Hair light, 3 x Lightstand 6.5ft tall (One Boom Arm with Sandbag) sand not included, 2 x Light head able to hold 4 bulbs each One Light Head For Hair light Fit Single Bulb, 8 x 45watt photo video fluorescent bulbs And One 105 watt Bulb For Hair light, One 8ft high 10ft wide background stand one 10’x12’ green screen. The kit also comes with carrying case.
- These CFL light bulbs rated for 120v for USA standard. Please make sure before buying if your country uses 220v please do not use these bulbs they will pop or blow.
- Green screen videos can look amazing and can help any video that you produce stand out from the crowd. Videos are everywhere these days and the last thing you want to do is to spend a long time creating a very ordinary video which achieves nothing. Once you create your own green screen studio you have so much more flexibility to create great looking videos and really achieve the results that you are looking for.
- Benefits to a soft box is that it produces light which is more even than light coming from an umbrella. A softbox emulates the soft, directional lighting usually produced by natural window light. It softens and diffuses the lighting from the attached light source by transmitting the light through a diffusion panel.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
You are buying a brand new fancierstudio 2000 watt photo studio video softbox lighting kit with Backdrop Stand and Muslin Backdrop. What's included is one backgroupd support stand able to extend up to 8.5' and 10' wide. The muslin backdrop included is 10' x 12' good enough for any studio shoot. Ultra compact design making this kit the best choice. The Video Photography compact studio kit that gives you over 2000 watts output This kit comes TWO 16"x24" softbox onf forfill light, one for key light and ONE 16"x16" easy softbox for your hairlight. You could use two 4 light heads as your main light and the 105W as your fill light or hair light. Light output is adjustable with 4 light outputs. You could use them in the studio photography or videography as well as on location projects. This lighting kit is the most affordable kit on the market today. IT is compatible with any camera on the market today like Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus and more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bag itself serves as just that. A carrying bag. If you have something better quality to move around in then you're going to need that after a while as mine tore on the inside the first time I zipped it up. But, it's just a bag so a replacement duffle-bag will probably be the way to go if you're transporting this a lot like I do. If you're just going to leave it stationary when you buy it then thats something you wont have to worry about. Lights up super bright! Material is good, the boom stand works like a charm if you use your sandbags correctly obviously. the screws are rather on the cheap end so just remember not to clamp to tight. Overall, I am genuinely pleased with this. a comparable lighting solution to this one would cost in the $400 range so be happy with what you're getting for the price and this will definitely serve you well.
Able to deliver professional results
Softboxes feel well made
Includes a carrying bag that is better suited for storage only
The hairlight arrived broken (no surprise after reading the other reviews)
One stand had a loose screw and needed to be reassembled
The green screen is threadbare and easily allows background light to affect the matte
The instructions are terrible. I fought with the softboxes for 30 minutes before figuring out how to assemble them
I clamp the screen to the sides of the background stands to help remove wrinkles. With a dark set, it keys out perfectly. At the end of the day, this kit works as intended and delivers big results on a small budget. Just remember to buy a new hair light when you order.
For the price point I am very pleased and can now shoot green screen special effects that are properly lit.
Pros: Good value, everything you'd need for a streaming and basic filming setup
Cons: The green screen is HUGE (might be a positive to some) and the material is rather thin/cheap. It also wrinkles easily so if you're going to store it you might need to iron it as sometimes the creases don't chroma-key out very well.
Pieces. Like I said, plastic is fine as long as you take care of your gear.