3 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Fancierstudio Power Heat Press Digital Heat Press 15 x 15 Sublimation Heat Press Rhinestone Heat Press T-Shirt Heat Press FS15x15 BB
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Fancierstudio Power Heat Press 15 inch by 15 inch heat press. Voltage: 110V (standard US and Canada) .Power: 1400 watts, Heat Press Style: Clamshell, Temperature Range: 0-500 degrees F; Time Range:0-999 seconds, Electronic time and heat control; precise time set-up, Silicon-gel base board, Pressure adjustable. Teflon sheet included. Silicon pad lightly glued down not fully for purpose of replacement. Color of heat press is Blue Black Model: FS15x15 BB
- To start off a successful t-shirt business, a heat transfer press is a very important piece of equipment. A t-shirt press machine being an integral component makes it important to select the best t-shirt heat press in the market.
- This Fancierstudio power heat press works great in both commercial and domestic settings, and it can perform any size job with supreme durability. The easy to use design allows for sturdy operations. When pressed down, it provides industrial strength, pressure, and even temperature, guaranteeing the transfer to last on the garment.
- This Fancierstudio Power Heat Press is easy to operate and provides professional results. If you're making shirts for your family or for your clients, the Fancierstudio Heat Press will make a lasting impression!
- The Fancierstudio power heat press uses high temperatures and heavy pressure to embed the design onto the material permanently. For professionals especially, these machines are highly recommended instead of using irons. Irons cannot reach the high temperatures and pressure that a heat press machine can reach and sustain. Heat press machines typically require 350 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Brand new model by Fancier--15-by-15-inch industrial-quality digital heat press with improvements from the previous model, including included sheet and coating on the heat platen. The silicon rubber base is now glued down. This heat press is compact and is an upward-opening model, which saves space. Ideal for applying transfers, letters, numbers, and images on t-shirts, garments, bags, mouse mats, jigsaw puzzles, ID bages, ceramic tiles, and other items.
From the manufacturer
Fancierstudio Power Heat press Digital Heat Press 15 x 15 Sublimation Heat Press
Rhinestone Heat Press T-Shirt Heat Press 15x15 B/BLK
Fancierstudio Power Heat press Digital Heat Press 15 x 15 Sublimation Heat Press Brand new 15-by-15-inch heat press sheet included.
Voltage: 110 volts.
Power: 1800 watts.
Temperature Range: 0-699 degreesF.
Electronic time and heat control precise time set-up Silicon-gel base board Pressure adjustable Fancierstudio Power Heat press Digital Heat Press 15 x 15 Sublimation Heat Press Rhinestone Heat Press T-Shirt Heat Press 15x15 B/BLK Brand new model by Fancier-15-by-15-inch industrial-quality digital heat press with improvements from the previous model, including included sheet and coating on the heat platen. The silicon rubber base is now glued down. This heat press is compact and is an upward-opening model, which saves space. Ideal for applying transfers, letters.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I set up a sturdy work table and powered it up. It heated up quickly to 250 degrees. I changed the setting to 350 and placed a T shirt on the press. You should be very careful to not touch the shirt tag to the top hot plate at any time. The tag will stick to it. The t shirt tends to get caught on the front corners of the bottom plate and the rubber piece will lift up. After a couple attempts you will get good at avoiding this. I placed the transfer in the center chest area and placed the included Teflon over it. You want to be careful not to burn your hand but still get the Teflon over the transfer without bumping the transfer out of place. Also make sure the Teflon is all the way to the back, covering the shirt tag from touching the hot plate.
I adjusted the tension a bit tighter and closed press. The timer was set to ten seconds, I went 15 and opened it up. Peel the transfer backing off quickly and it tears don't fight it. Simply place the Teflon back over it and heat it up again, then peel that piece off. It won't affect the uncovered area of transfer, in fact it will remove any wrinkles making it nice and smooth.
When removing the finished shirt do not let the transfer touch itself or it can stick together and peel parts off. If your transfer is crooked you can stretch the area in the direction you need by pulling the shirt in the direction needed to level it out. Notice on most t shirts there is a center line down the middle for lining up your transfer.
This heat press was $209 and appears to be the least expensive of this type on Amazon. The others are $250 + and not much more improved, so I highly recommend this one. I hope it lasts a long time, so far it has worked perfectly.