4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Fancierstudio Lighting Kit 3 Point Light Kit Fluorescent Lighting Kit Umbrella Kit
- Low Return Rate: 29% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "fancierstudio lighting kit"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fancierstudio umbrella continuous lighting kit 3 point lighting.
- lighting kit includes two 33"/84cm White Translucent umbrella + two 7 ft Tall Studio Light Stands+ one 31"/80cm Table Top Light Stand + three 5500k 45W Day-Light Studio Light Bulbs+ three Single Head Light Holder E27 base+ also including carrying case for light kit
- These CFL light bulbs rated for 120v for USA standard. Please make sure before buying if your country uses 220v please do not use these bulbs they will pop or blow.
- Benefits of lighting kit: Continuous lighting is always on, and the obvious advantage to working with continuous light sources is that unlike strobes and monolights, which take a great deal of practice to learn before you understand what changes will look like in a shot, what you’re seeing in the real world with continuous lights will closely resemble the image that you’re capturing. What you see is what you get and that makes it simple to adjust light positions and output as needed.
- Lighting kit perfect for advertising products, photo-art, industrial, scientific and technical photography, photographic reproduction
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Great starter kit easy to setup start taking professional photos with this studio kit. Comes with three 45watt 5500k perfect day light color fluorescent bulbs perfect for video and photography. Also comes with two 7ft height light stand, one background stand, three ac adapter and two 33" shoot through umbrella for easy light diffussion.
Three 110V 45W Day-Light Studio Light Bulbs:
Energy saving compact fluorescent spiral bulb - save energy up to 80%.
Watts: 45W - Equals to 200W regular incandescent light bulb output.
Regular screw base E27 base
Color Temperature: 5500K Daylight balanced
( warning these light bulbs are rated 110v if using for 220v light bulbs will pop)
Three Single Head Light Holder:
Slot for umbrella act as an umbrella holder
Cord & Plug included(9.2 feet/2.8m)
Two 7ft Tall Studio Light Stands:
Solid and safe with wide three legs stages.
Its solid locking capabilities ensure the safety of your lighting equipment when in use.
Material: aluminum alloy construction
One 2.5ft Table top stand
Material: premium aluminum alloy construction.
Solid and safe with wide three legs stages.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mine came perfectly wrapped, on time and with out any missing parts. This is a beginners set so people expecting professional quality for $49 are just plain mad for $49 you cannot get even a professional Bulb. This is excellent set for a basic three point lighting kit. if you want to know about three point lightning go here:
Some recommendations before using this. 1. Don't trash the boxes that come within the tote it helps you to handle and storage all the equipment better and keep it protected from scratches etc. With the boxes you can put all those things back in the tote easily.
2. DO NOT FORCE THE KNOTS AND BOLTS to keep the lights/umbrellas on place they are made of plastic and will break be gentle with them or they will break. the parts are made of plastic and very light so you don't need that much force.
1. Great stands that cost much more than $49.
2. Excellent set for a basic three point lightning.
3. Cables are long and have enough length to run around a small room. (what this lights are for)
1. Some people complained about the lights not being powerful enough. With that concern I went to Home Depot and spent $10 getting two 75 watt day light bulbs, they spread light about the same amount than the lights that come with the set. For a small setting these lights are bright enough.
2. Tote. if you keep your boxes then you can put everything back inside with ease. Do not force the zipper and it will last and make very easy to transport the equipment, it is not the strongest tote ever but it does it's job.
Not so good:
1. Well for $49 you can't complain that much but al the bolts and knobs to tight the lights sockets, umbrellas, etc. are made of plastic. if you try to tighten them too hard they will break, they are plastic! just be careful (you don't need to tight these things too hard)
2. Umbrellas seem cheap but they do the job of diffusing the light and not shoot it directly to the subject creating that "deer spooked by a headlight" effect.
This is an indoor, studio type, lightning set. it was not made for outdoor use.it will improve dramatically the quality of your photos/video in low light conditions like living rooms, kitchens, media rooms, etc.
Don't spend thousands of dollars on a camera that captures low light conditions instead spend $49 and get this and keep that budget camera in use.
Now for the umbrellas that are included with the set, they aren't the best I've seen in terms of dispersing the light from the bulbs but you can easily make them work by adjusting the angles and distance they are set from the object you are shooting. One tip I also have is to position the umbrella relatively far away from the bulb when securing it to the stand which will in effect spread the light much greater.
If you are an amateur photographer trying to add some higher visual quality to your work, I highly recommend this product.
UPDATE: It's almost 2 years later and these are still working great! I sell online so these get used ALOT. A great purchase.
I exchanged the bulbs hoping that was the simple problem, and that didn't fix the light fixture, telling me it's a mechanical error with the actual socket. Too bad, because the one light that did work looked nice. Regardless, what a sad business to send unreliable products. I never review low, what a shame to have to for this company.