BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 16, 2017
I got this adapter to add lumens to my light stand. It's nothing special but found it worked pretty well. I did have trouble with the side contact for the bulbs. This first time I used it I screwed in the bulbs and only two of the four lit. I discovered that the metal contacts on two of the sockets that strike the threads of the bulb stuck out enough that when I screwed in the bulbs they bend back into the housing and didn't complete the circuit. I bent them back and will have to be more careful when screwing in the bulbs.
on April 6, 2017
We had 2 widely spaced single-bulb fixtures in our garage and attic, and both spaces were underlit, especially in cold weather since we used fluorescent bulbs. I ordered these 4-bulb adapters for each single-bulb fixture and screwed in low-wattage LED bulbs. What a transformation! Plenty of light to work or search by. I highly recommend this simple economic remedy for poorly lit work spaces.
on February 12, 2016
YES YES YES. Perfect for a lamp fixture. I use 4 CFL's in here, 2 6500k and 2 2700k (100W Equiv each) and its never given me a problem. Sturdy fixture, good quality, WILL buy again whenever i need a new lamp of any kind as you can build some monster lighting with this guy. 5/5.
on January 31, 2016
Glad I found these before buying some expensive LED strip lighting I was considering for my garage, which has two generic single bulb socket fixtures. Never thought much about them with the bright 100w incandescent bulbs of yesteryear. But getting better lighting suddenly became priority 1 after trying to do auto maintenance by whatever weak bulbs I scrounged up to replace them. Next I bought some GE CFL "daylight" bulbs claiming 1620 lumens. Now we're getting somewhere, but I still wanted brighter. If only each fixture could hold 2 bulbs....A visit to Amazon and the rest is history. Found this awesome 4-in-1 adapter and filled them with more of the GE CFL daylights. What a blinding difference and on the cheap! Each 4x fixture filled with CFL daylights was around $15. So, $30 total for the brightest garage I could ever need. Biggest bang for the buck and will always be easy and cheap to replace bulbs, which should be a long time away with these CFLs.
on May 18, 2017
Working well with 4 100W equivalent LED bulbs. I think their actual draw in 9 or 10W each. The seems sturdy even with the heavier LED bulbs that have a porcelain base. Expected the black main body to get warm but it stayed nice and cool. Good value.
on May 4, 2017
Works great and the angles really disperse the light nicely. I put 4 100 watt equivalent LED bulbs in it and wow.
on October 9, 2017
This is perfect for our 1 light socket garage. Now I have 4 light bulbs, got LEDs and they're super bright! And the price is just right, I wanted to do a shop light but this was the easiest cost effective solution.
on April 21, 2015
Worked well. Good unit for the price. Using it in the garage so I can screw in 4 CFLs, which have much lower heat than standard bulbs. Used this in a single socket Levitron 9875 which I installed for an overhead garage light. I had previously installed a 50 watt LED floodlight. What a mistake. The description claimed 500 watt equivaleent, but was more like 100 watt (and it burned out in less than a year, although it should have lasted ten). MY LOSS WAS MY GAIN. I put four 13 watt CFLs in the unit and it produces three times the light as the LED it replaced. I bought the CFLs for $1 each, plus the cost of the 4 socket adapter and the Levitron Outlet box. Total cost was under $15 vs $55 for the LED light. The foursome casts light around the entire garage. The LED focused light on only half (and was still dimmer for the half). I am so glad the LED burnt out and I now have this.
on March 5, 2016
Purchased (14) of these to replace a (14) - 200 watt incandescent bulb with (56) 10 watt LED lights $1.88 (3000 kelvin Wal-Mart on sale) (4) per socket and the light output level is so close most people cannot tell the difference. The light output is very slightly brighter with the (4) Led's. Our fixtures are like old school room globe style lights, we had to install (2) lights in the adaptor then put it into the globe, then install the other (2) bulbs before screwing it into the base socket.
on March 28, 2016
I have been using these to convert older style studio lights to led, could not find a UL rating on this product but I don't care, they are only on when I am in the studio and with converting to led I am able to cut the actual wattage per light stand to about 36w per 4000 lumen @5600 k. cost to operate about 1/3.