Fancierstudio lighting kit UL9004SB-69BWG 2000 Watt Photo Studio Lighting Kit With 6-9 Feet Muslin Backdrop and Background Stand-Black White
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fancierstudio lighting kit with background stand and three 6’x9’ muslin backdrop.
- Lighting Kit includes two Lightstand, two x 4 light heads, 8x45 Watt bulb, two Softbox 16"x24", Boom Stand with Arm Sandbag, 16"x16" softbox, and 105 Watt CFL bulb, Three 6'x9' Muslin backdrop in ( Black, White And Chromakey Green), Deluxe carrying case included.
- These CFL light bulbs rated for 120v for USA standard. Please make sure before buying if your country uses 220v please do not use these bulbs they will pop or blow.
- Benefits of lighting kit: Continuous lighting is always on, and the obvious advantage to working with continuous light sources is that unlike strobes and monolights, which take a great deal of practice to learn before you understand what changes will look like in a shot, what you’re seeing in the real world with continuous lights will closely resemble the image that you’re capturing. What you see is what you get and that makes it simple to adjust light positions and output as needed.
- Benefits to a soft box is that it produces light which is more even than light coming from an umbrella. A softbox emulates the soft, directional lighting usually produced by natural window light. It softens and diffuses the lighting from the attached light source by transmitting the light through a diffusion panel.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Weight||35 pounds|
|Package Height||11.4 x 16 x 36.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||37.6 pounds|
You are buying a brand new Fancierstudio lighting kit 2000 watt photo studio video softbox lighting kit with Backdrop Stand and Three 6'x9' Muslin Backdrop in black white and chromakey green. What's included is one backgroupd support stand able to extend up to 8ft height and 10' wide. The muslin backdrop included is 6' x 9' good enough for any studio shoot. Ultra compact design making this kit the best choice. The Video Photography compact studio kit that gives you over 2000 watts output This kit comes Two 16"x24" softbox. You could use two 4 light heads as your main light and one as your fill light. Light output is adjustable with 4 light outputs. You could use them in the studio photography or videography as well as on location projects. This lighting kit is the most affordable kit on the market today. IT is compatible with any camera on the market today like Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus and more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only negative I would say is the backdrops are very thin but since the backdrop support is much heavier duty than I thought it would be we're going to purchase some nice backdrops to put on it.
I'm a complete beginner at photography, trying to setup a small studio in our garage... VERY pleased how this came out...highly recommended!!
The kit its self has been absolutely considering the price. The lights are a breeze to set up and can be positioned however the photographer chooses. I've read a few reviews in which the brightness has been an issue, but I find no issue in the brightness. However, I do understand how the brightness could be an issue when the lights are pulled further back from the backdrop. Apparently this problem can be solved by visiting your local home improvement store to purchase bulbs with a higher wattage.
Overall a great product at a great value that arrived before the estimated delivery date.
Overall the quality is okay. Good for a beginner.
HOWEVER, the instructions are so bad and not clear at all! I had to Youtube them to figure it out. The boom arm was a huge pain to figure out. It's not lot many other standard boom arms out there and the grip that comes with it was damaged and scratched.
Also one of the screws that attaches the softboxes is loose. So now the lightbox won't stay up on the stand. What do I do? Are they going to send me a replacement? Where do I get a new one that will fit? I know it's the screw because I tried the screw from the other lightbox and it fits tightly.