Fancy Nancy Cloth Doll, 18"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This cloth Fancy Nancy doll is 18 inches tall.
- She is based on the character from the book by Jane O' Connor, and illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser.
- Her wild red yarn hair is decorated with bows, butterflies, a crown, and other "fancy" stuff!
- She is wearing a bright colorful dress, with lots of sparkles, glitter and glitz!
- Her pink sunglasses are her special trademark!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From children’s favorite Fancy Nancy books by Jane O’ Connor comes the Fancy Nancy doll. Little girls everywhere have embraced this sparkly, spirited individualist and now you can bring her into your home. Part of the Play Alexander line of dolls by Madame Alexander, this delightfully-accurate Fancy Nancy doll captures every frill, feather and flourish and is a must-have for any of the book’s fans. The Fancy Nancy doll stands 18 inches tall, her outfit consists of bows and butterflies; a colorful dress with sparkles, glitter and glitz; her trademark pink sunglasses; and even a crown. This doll is the perfect as part of a collection or as a playtime companion.
From the Manufacturer
Here's every little girls favorite Fancy Nancy! Based on the book "Fancy Nancy" by Jane O' Connor and illustrations by Robin Preiss Glasser, this wild little girl loves everything fancy! This 18" cloth doll is a wonderful accompaniment to the book!
Top Customer Reviews
I know my Granddaughter will have many fun tea parties with Fancy Nance. I also purchased the tea party book to go with the doll!!
The doll did not arrive in a Fancy Nancy box as it was shown in the store when I saw it. If you are a collector this might be something you will want to check before ordering. I didn't realize it wouldn't be in the manufacturers box! But it worked fine for me!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Probably more of a collectable if you value it, but if it was just for the joy -- let her...Read more