Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on January 7, 2013
Very cute little game. My 5yr who is a very good reader loves this one... it can be little tricky for her to get it to work but she is also new to these games. My only complaint is the noises this game makes are very annoying at times... it is one I make her turn the volume down or off since she doesn't have a problem reading it.
on April 10, 2014
The game is not keeping my kiddo interested. There is a cute idea, perhaps it will catch on after she's 6.
on February 24, 2015
Was Christmas gift and they loved it
on March 5, 2013
We gave it as a gift and she loved it. She plays the game when ever she can. We would recommend it
on January 5, 2013
my 6yr old daughter has asked for help a few times but overall is easy for her to play and make progress.
on December 28, 2012
7 yr old absolutely loves the game. got it for christmas and couldn't wait to play it.
lots of fun
on January 30, 2013
My granddaughter just loves the Fancy Nancy Books. She is 5 and just learning to read so the books help her to learn new words and to practice reading.
on January 17, 2014
I got the game on time. my almost five year old daughter loves it. I thinl shes almost gotten it beat and she got it for christmas.
on February 28, 2013
My granddaughter loves this game, she plays it constantly. She is four years old and she says this is definitely a five star game.
on May 17, 2015
My granddaughter and I enjoyed reading this book together. Now, she's reading it on her own. But we both love the shared memories associated with this book.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.