- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more window film offered by fancy-fix. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fancy-fix Vinyl Peel and Stick Wall Tile for Decorative Kitchen/ Bathroom Backsplash Tiles-pack of 4 Sheets
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASY TO APPLY: No need for special tools or messy grout mixtures. Simply cut to size, peel the sheet of vinyl tile off of the paper backing and stick to a clean flat surface.
- STYLISH: Features a trendy staggered design that instantly gives your backsplash an updated modern look.
- HIGHLY DURABLE: Made out of a strong vinyl material that has been specially developed to look good for years by withstanding heat and humidity
- VERSATILE: Makes a great addition to any room, especially the kitchen or the bathroom.
- SURFACE REQUIREMENT: Stick on a smooth,polished off ash surface such as ceramic tile,wall emulsion paint is most appropriate
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Want to give your kitchen or bathroom a quick makeover without spending too much? Our Vinyl Peel and Stick Decorative Backsplash Kitchen Tiles are the perfect solution for you!
Instantly protect your walls by taking a few minutes to install our innovative peel and stick backsplash tiles. They are incredibly easy to apply on your wall in the kitchen or the bathroom because the application process requires absolutely no grouting or special hardware.
How to peel off the tile sticker:
Surface Requirement: The tile need to be installed over very clean and sleek surface such as clean and sleek ceramic surface, glass surface, acrylic surface, melamine surface, stainless still furface, aluminium plate surface, etc.
Note: Do not install rough surfaces such as porous wood, embossed ceramic tiles or textured wallpaper
If you want to remove the tile, you could use a hair dryer to warm up the adhesive and pull softly starting with the corners.Then use a cleaning product to remove the excess glue left by the peel and stick tiles.
Top customer reviews
The end result is that the wall behind my stove is cleaner and easier to wipe clean. It adds a bit of color to my plain white walls and it actually gives my kitchen a colorful boost. I would recommend this item to anyone that would like a colorful effective backsplash in their bathroom or kitchen.