|Fits as expected||
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- FULL FACIAL PROTECTION: Multi-Purpose Face Mask Sports Balaclavas offer you full facial and neck protection for winter and summer outdoor activities - outdoor hiking, camping, hiking, skiing, cycling skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, cycling, motorcycling, trekking, mountain climbing and other.
- ONE SIZE & CLASSIC STYLING: Quality materials assure that these full face balaclava masks will stand up to any cold weather conditions it's put through when skiing, riding a motorcycle, and more. Unisex headgear, one size fits most. (Not suitable for small children), made of 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility & maintains shape, feels super soft, windproof breathable excellent, hat solid modelling, in line with the structure of human head.
- MANY CLEVER WEARING STYLES: Can be worn as an open or closed balaclava, scarf, hat or face mask, also with the chin dropped or as a neck gaiter for greater ventilation. It can be used on its own or as extra face protection under your helmet. The length of neck is extra-long in order to let you tuck it under your jacket to prevent the wind of getting in.
- STRONG AND BREATHABLE MATERIAL: This balaclava full face ski mask is made of a soft fleece material, almost like wool. A balaclava full face ski mask is perfect for long periods of use. One size fits most. Wind-proof, dust-proof, warm, comfortable to wear.
- FULL FACE COVER BALACLAVA HOOD STYLE SKI MASK. Balaclava can be worn as a full face ski mask to stay warm in cold weather. This full face ski mask has 1 hole that is adjustable for half face or full face cover. Also windproof so this makes the best motorcycle balaclava as well. A great all-in-one mask for cold weather.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Balaclava full face mask is the best winter clothing for cold weather.
A running mask for cold weather is needed to stay warm, not only half face or full face but keep your neck warmer with a balaclava.
Even works for extreme cold weather, add this ski mask to your bag of extreme cold weather gear along with your extreme cold weather socks, extreme cold weather gloves, and other extreme cold weather clothing to go along with your cold weather gear.
If you love riding motorcycles in cold weather then you need this fleece full face mask balaclava.
A fleece motorcycle balaclava works the same as a tactical balaclava, could be a balaclava for kids.
Kids balaclava would work with both half face and full face mask as a ski mask.
Balaclava mask or fleece balaclava hood, whatever you want to do with it you can be sure that these face masks for cold weather will keep you warm.
Great for anyone who needs a running mask for cold weather, a running face mask can help keep your full face and half face and neck warmer.
If you don't need protection on your nose, use as a half face mask and get into your cold weather sleeping bag after taking off your cold weather boots.
No more shivering in cold weather with this balaclava hood, the perfect motorcycle balaclava, cold weather running gear, fleece running face mask, ski mask, women face mask, and face mask hoodie.
Balaclava face mask is the best motorcycle balaclava and tactical balaclava for any activities in cold weather to combine with other cold weather gear.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BR3GTC1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 27, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me describe myself to people so they know what they are getting:
I'm 5'5 145 pounds. So if you take into consideration of how not fat I am and how skinny I am, you will figure out how I look as a person. However, this head piece is actually very deep. It covers my entire head and then my face almost all down. You could almost fall asleep with it on. If you are looking for something that will keep your ENTIRE head warm during winter, I suggest this thing right here. If I can, I will upload a video of it some place!
Also doubles as a neck warmer. Yes, its big enough for a hat and nice size headphones too. I have Skull candy crushers, and I wore them under this.
the only thing that was a little off, but not a bad issue, was the lace thing that they put in it to tighten it. They were not tied off at the end so it could possibly unraveled. I would suggest knotting them if they aren't.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far! one more thing:
Great for cosplay idea like Assassin's creed or just some kinda mage outfit!
(any questions about this, feel free to ask!)
Fortunately for me I have a husband, and a house full of boy's (The oldest and I are the one's with the big noggins'! Lol!) to outfit for the cold days around the farm. ...The occasional visitors too that come out unprepared for how cold it actually gets playing outside! Hehehe!
It fits most of the guy's just fine- they say it's not as comfortable as a scarf (when you push the hood all the way down), but they love it! Considering ordering a few more.
The material is super soft, and we've been able to brush all kinds of hair, & fur from the hat without having to whip out the sticky roller.
It's also laundered well. We hung it up- we didn't want it to shrink at all (we have a bad habit of over drying when we get busy around here), because balaclavas' like these are best when they have a little room.
Did I mention it's oh-so soft? So nice against the skin! Would have been a nice self treat, but at least the boy's are enjoying it!!
I should also mention it's well constructed, exactly what you would expect. It really is a very nice hood.
We absolutely DO recommend!
Hope our review was helpful!
The face mask does tend to fog up my glasses if I am not careful with the positioning
It's harder to leave the hood down and pull up just the face mask - the way it's sewn the hood tries to be lifted up if the mask is.
Nothing in the mask part (ie lycra, spandex, drawstings, etc) keeps it snug, so when the hood is down and mask is up, it's just...standing there....not pulled against your face more. If you want something that will cling to your face, this is not going to do that.
Looks like a cute bulky scarf when everything is pushed down around your neck
The extra length fits nicely under sweaters or jackets for no windy gaps. My jacket hood still fits over this hood for double triple protection.
Keeps my ears nice and warm
I haven't tried it in lots of wind yet, I'm not sure how effective it would be at blocking wind from say, snow sports, motorcycling, biking, etc.
2 stars for the warm factor and I can forgive everything except the sizing. If I had an unusually large dome I'd understand but that's not the case and that will make this item pretty unusable.