Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on June 17, 2015
This is my second time reading this book of the Ambrose Heights series. I read it in 2 days as I could not put it down. Maya does an amazing job with her writing. You literally get "sucked" in and the bite is so strong you can not turn away from the pages. I wish there was a real Rys and the Matthews family of vampires. I would not mind being part of this family. The tension and suspense throughout the book had me so drawn in that when I had to put the book down. All I couldn't think about and dream about was what was going to happen next. I love how Maya uses her unique as they are visual, detailed, funny, and really draws in the reader. So much that you feel like you are sitting there and partaking within the story. I don't have enough words of how amazing this book has been. I am now going rereading book 2 of Ambrose Heights so I can get caught up with her other spicy mind blowing awesome books. ;-)
on April 16, 2012
Maya DeLeina is at the top of her game with the Ambrose Heights Vampire series. I was particularly impressed with the development of the main heroine, Rain. We're shown so many things about her, both physically and emotionally, that I honestly felt as if I knew her. Rain's journey is one of pleasure, yet balanced out perfectly by self discovery that gives the character development meaning.

Having said that...Wow, Flesh Fantasy is hot! The players in this tale are exquisitely sexy, with an old-world type of allure that appeals to vampire lovers. Intrigue abounds on every page and you never know what's just around the corner.

I can say with confidence that Maya Deleina is now my favorite erotic romance writer. I look forward, with a secret and shivering delight, to the rest of the books in this series.
on February 23, 2013
I can barely find words here to describe it, there is sexual tension, gratification, more tension, more steamy gratification. The storyline is outstanding, very descriptive just an overall fast passed wonderful read. Starting the next in the series and excited to. I love the way she incorporated the "springs" into this book. That is my favorite place to visit in Co. Pub hopping, shopping, people watching. Thank you for writing a fantsy with just the right amount of reality to itt
on May 5, 2014
Great story. Right amount of steaminess and the main characters have great chemistry together. The author provides an interesting twist on vampires too. I will be reading more of this series. Highly recommend!