+ $4.49 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Franchise power: Fantasy Aquarium for DS has sold over 150,000 copies since launch.
- Pet Care games are a dominant force and sold over one million copies in 2008
- The first virtual ecosystem game for Wii.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
In this pleasant and relaxing software experience, much like a real aquarium, you can customize your fish tank with different backgrounds, gravel styles, decorations, plant life, and of course, fish. Sit back, relax and interact with the fish. If you have to go away for a while, don't worry; you might even find a brand new fish when you come back! In My Aquarium, Wii owners can choose the fish that will live in their aquarium and what decorations they'll get to enjoy. You can choose the glass color, lighting, background design, style of gravel, rocks, or plant life for the world their fish will inhabit and can mix and match different fish in up to 6 individual aquariums. You can even send aquariums to friends using WiiConnect24 if they also have My Aquarium.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The game is flat, difficult to navigate, with limited options (even after I clicked on everything twice using all buttons to try to figure it out)
I had it in the wii...like 30 minutes, got fed up and took it out---I'm returning it. Wish I hadnt bought it.
Here are what I consider the pros and cons of this game:
It is easy to use. You can add fish and decorations to the tank quickly. It takes some effort to get your fish to eat their food, but this is still a relatively easy process.
1. Personally, I think the graphics are weak. As the fish move "back", they lose their shape and resemble smudges. The graphics do not make me want to sit back and watch my fish swim around.
2. As mentioned earlier, the challenges are rather lame. But, you have to go through the challenges in order to add new fish and features. Here is an example of one of the challenges: Keep one fish alive and healthy for three days. This translates into feeding your fish once or twice a day (and yes, time continues to run down when the game is turned off - so you really have to check in at least once every day). Once I completed this challenge, the next challenge is to "keep three fish alive and healthy for three days."
3. Limitations on what you can do. You have only a few fish that you can add to your aquarium without completing the challenges. There are also only a few decorations, backgrounds, etc. You cannot interact with the fish, except to feed them.
The challenges to unlock new aquariums and fish are mostly time wasters. It takes days of doing nothing for each one. Also this software is so full of bugs. If you do get this game; follow every task to the letter, don't do ANYTHING additional in the challenge aquarium or you risk being unable to do anything more than erase all your data and start over. Also I have had aquariums that I had worked on, reset to empty with no explination or reason.
The aquariums are kind of relaxing to watch but the fish movement is kind of unrealistic.
this last challange that I am on now the Captain told me to put 3 more fish in my tank and keep them healthy for 5 days. You can't go farther till you do it. It took 3 weeks to wait and get this far.You cant decorate the way you want eather .
If you want an Aquarium buy the one on your [..]. It is better than this one.