Fantasy Unicorn Cookie Cutter Set - 3 Piece - Unicorn Head, Unicorn, and Rainbow - Ann Clark Cookie Cutters - US Tin Plated Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNICORN HEAD COOKIE CUTTER - Make any occasion more magical with the 4" Unicorn Head Cookie Cutter! This mythical shape is sure to delight kids of all ages. Use it to cut out cookies or anything else soft, like Play Doh.
- UNICORN COOKIE CUTTER - Bring some magic to a child's birthday party with the 4 1/2" Unicorn Cookie Cutter! This mythical shape is sure to delight the little ones. Use it to cut out cookies or anything else soft, like Play Doh.
- RAINBOW COOKIE CUTTER - Will there be gold at the end of the rainbow? Can't hurt to look! Enhance a St. Patrick's Day party with a platter of cut out (and decorated!) rainbow cookies. When the cutter isn't being used for cookie dough, it could also be used for crafting and cutting soft fruits or cheese.
- TESTED/CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE - Our cutters are made from steel manufactured right here in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe. Made of heavy duty tin plated steel. Great as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- MADE IN THE USA by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America. We offer over 2000 shapes and sizes of metal cookie cutters to suit every need.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters||Amazon.com||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters||Sweet Cookie Crumbs LLC||Kitchenova|
|Material Type||tin||Tin Plated Steel||Steel||Tin plated steel||Stainless Steel||Steel|
Ann Clark Cookie Cutters
- Unicorn Head - 4" x 4"
- Unicorn - 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Rainbow - 2 1/8" x 4"
Benefits of Ann Clark Cookie Cutters:
- Deep 1" cut
- Long-lasting sharp edges
- Can be used for cool, room temperature and hot food
- Food safe
The Story of Ann Clark:
For over 25 years, Ann Clark has been the brand of cookie cutters that families and baking professionals have turned to.
The company was founded in 1989 when the artist, Ann Clark, had the idea to transform her popular pig shape ornament into a cookie cutter. Blending her unique folk art designs and custom hand painted recipe cards, Ann launched her first line of cookie cutters and Ann Clark Ltd. was formed.
With the help of her family, Ann's business has grown from a small home business to the largest U.S. manufacturer and a well known brand of cookie cutters.
Made in the USA:
“Made in USA” is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture high quality cookie cutters using American made materials and workers.
Every cookie cutter made by Ann Clark is manufactured at our Rutland, Vermont facility. Our manufacturing team is paid fair wages and enjoys a happy and healthly place to work.
Hand wash and dry your cookie cutters immediately.
After turning off your oven, place washed cookie cutters on a clean cookie sheet. Let the remaining warmth of the oven dry your cookie cutters.