Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fantasycart's Children/Kid's Cycling Inline & Roller Skating Knee Elbow Wrist Protective Pads in Pink
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on May 18, 2014
The ONLY reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is the obviously cheap construction. Extremely happy with this purchase because I bought these thinking the wrist bands were a bonus. Whoa was I wrong. First time on the bike she falls off. Hits the concrete. Not a scratch on her. Landed on 4 surfaces of protection by these pads: hand, wrist, knee, and knee.

One size fits most leaving room to grow, but the wrist bands appear to be for a girl much larger than 5 where the thumb goes through the hole. She managed though.
on June 18, 2014
These guards are perfect for a small child. My child is 4 and on the smaller side. They fit perfect now with room to grow due to the ability to adjust the straps. They are not made of quality material, but for the time that they will be worn, they work good and do the job, which is to protect. I've had a very hard time finding guards that fit correctly and these do.
on June 22, 2014
I got these to go with roller skates that I gave my 7 year old daughter for her birthday. I like that they came with the wrist guards and that the price wasn't that expensive. They fit nice and she likes them. I would recommend these.
on April 12, 2015
Great price, great product! These fit my 6.5 year old daughter perfectly. For the 4.5 year old, I had to adjust the straps a little to be tighter. But I'd buy these over and over again! Excellent quality.
on January 23, 2014
Love these items. Had a difficult time finding a set of protection gear for my 2year old that included wrist guards. I am very satisfied with my purchase!
on December 5, 2015
These pads are a great deal, but they are also a little big for my kids. I purchased (in different colors) for my children who are ages 5, 6 and 8. The knee pads fit all 3 of my kids well, but the elbow and wrist pads are too large. I plan to add some extra velcro so that the elbow pads fit my kids a little better. I think they will just have to wait to grow in to the wrist pads.
on November 25, 2015
these are flimsy & cheaply made. Velcro isn't attached to material, thread is loose & can't pull tight enough to fit a 4 yr old child. would return but would cost more than the product is worth. also took 3 weeks to receive.
on October 23, 2014
Too big for my 3 year old, who is as tall as most 4 year olds. Knee and elbow pads fall off. Good product. Some of the reviews are incorrect regarding size.
on June 29, 2016
We like them, we still have them after 4 years but only about 20 uses. My daughter says they are not super comfortable, but I think they are worth buying for the price in case you want to see if your kids will really get into rollerblading, skateboarding etc. If they become super adventurous they may need something a bit better quality but for us, this do!
on November 16, 2014
Besides being cute looking, the wrist, elbow, knee pads really do protect and we feel good knowing as my grand daughter wears them while learning to skate, she is protected.