Fante's Cousin Liana's Italian Gnocchi Board, Beechwood, 8-Inches
|Price:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.00 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fante's Cousin Liana's Gnocchi Board easily forms pasta dough into authentic Italian gnocchi
- Made in Italy from natural beechwood; easy-grip handle maintains the perfect angle and keeps board steady for easier use
- Ridges help shape pasta and add texture which will hold more sauce; works nicely as a cavatelli maker, too
- Forms a more consistent shape than using a fork; won't flatten delicate dough; same size pieces cook more evenly and make more attractive presentation
- Easy to use and clean; wipe with a dry cloth or brush
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I didn't have quite the splintering problem other users reported, but it's always best to wash new wooden utensils in warm water with a brush or scrub sponge to remove factory dirt and surface wood fibers regardless.
If dough is too wet, it will stick, and the grooves will have to be cleaned out, but this really isn't a very technical piece of equipment. For those who were expecting miracles, just realize it is a chunk of wood with ruts carved into it, and it doesn't try to be anything more than that.
I found the process faster than the back-of-the-fork method my grandmother taught me. Mangia.
The only negative is that the wood isn't perfectly smooth. I didn't want to wind up with splinters in my gnocchi... But I didn't have any problems.
Update: I had contacted the manufacturer with my problem. They were helpful and told me to return it through Amazon. Pain-free process. Hopefully, my purchase was a dud and it didn't happen to anyone else.
If your gnocchi dough is too wet, you may find the grooves get gummed up with dough, but a fork, skewer, or knife can clean these out. Highly recommended for great looking gnocchi.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I didn't expect the quality to be this high.
After reading the reviews of various brands, I settled on this one, since the price was good and the reviews were at least as good... Read more
Was excited to try making homemade gnocchi and bought this ridged board in anticipation of it. I found that it worked well, once floured to create the ridges in my potato gnocchi. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Just My Opinion
This is what you need if you want to make gnocchi or Malloreddus. It works absolutely perfect and the quality of the wood is excellent.Published 2 months ago by Raffaella Ricco-Carson