Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on July 27, 2013
My granddaughter is all about dinosaurs and loves the tv show Dinosaur Train - she also loves "realistic" dinosaur programs like this one.
on April 24, 2013
I downloaded this on my Kindle Fire HD for my 3-1/2 year old grandson. He already knows all of the names and characteristics of the dinosaurs, but this app gave him sounds too. Several times a day my grandson and I sat and listened to the dinosaurs growl. I would highly recommend this for kids who love dinosaurs.
on August 11, 2013
I liked this app because it is so realistic and informative. My Grandson and I had some great moments together with this app, as he is really involved with Dinosaurs. Good app.
on October 10, 2015
Not sure what happened, when, or why, but this app stopped working! I purchased this app at least one year ago. In the last few months, it won't open. Please fix!
on July 5, 2015
I bought the app for 3.99$ and the app wouldn't even open I love dinosaurs and I want to be a paleontologist so this isn't cool
on July 4, 2015
Never downloaded on my kindle
on April 8, 2015
Would not open on Kindle Fire.
on March 12, 2013
I bought this app for my four year old who is obsessed with dinosaurs. He loves it and is entertained by the pictures, but the app would be perfect if it had a feature that read the content. Maybe it does and I haven't found it. Other features are Dino sounds, semi-interactive map, and really nice illustrations. For $3, I expected it to have a reader included.
on June 5, 2013
grandchildren enjoy learning thru this app. Great fun for the whole family.
The sounds are very realistic and can be scarry.
on May 18, 2013
Downloaded this app for my grandson. He loves dinosaurs. He is amazed by this app. All of the different dinosaur sounds and pictures