- File Size: 1113 KB
- Print Length: 370 pages
- Publication Date: January 25, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B6EJ16S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#851,123 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1875 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- #2672 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- #2738 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Mystery & Suspense
Far Country Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The first third of this novel was great. I was all poised to give it a strong five and a rave review, when it begin to fall apart. The storyline did such a twist I felt almost betrayed. The author had led me to trust in an ending that would never happen, and I would never feel that close to the story again. I also began to see lots of mistakes. The writing became stilted in places from not using contractions. The book started to head-hop, where different viewpoints were told in the same scene. Unless this book was set before 1971, and it didn't seem to be (they have cell phones), there is no Appalachian College. It is Appalachian State University. I've never seen an orange turnip either. "He" is used where "his" was needed," "o" for "over," and "past" for "pastor." One sentence said, "Steve Mrs. Williams stood up stiffly." When Gracie came into the story, it suddenly seemed more like a soap opera. I couldn't understand why Steve didn't use his cell phone when he was stranded on the boat, because he had it. The middle of the story lost its momentum for me, and it began to drag. Near the end, one minute Steve is saying he barely knows a woman, and the same day he asks her to marry him and is supposedly madly in love.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book. Love the intriguing plot. Also love the plan of salvation presented so clearly. There were three bad words in the book which should not have been in such a good read.Published 2 months ago by Barbara McCall
Good but a little over the top with continued bad things happening to one man. Liked the story and would read another of her books.Published 2 months ago by cooperchip
Considering this amazing show of murder, crazed revenge, and faith, I believe anyone without faith would benefit from reading this book.Published 3 months ago by Janice McDonald
Great book!!! I will be looking for more books by this author. Thanks for the great Christian theme that runs throughout, as well as Bible quotes. Loved Rev. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Meme Dianne
Wish it told more of the end of the story. Hope to see where the journey goes. Great Faith building story. Loved it.Published 11 months ago by Marie Rawson
This was such a real and inspiring story, showing how powerful faith can be and how even the faithful go through trials but God gives strength to overcome.Published 12 months ago by Ruby Morgan
I love LONG books that last days! And continually shared about Gods grace, abundance, patience, peace and attributes of forgiveness. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Margaret Glasscock
Ms. Malone has written a very well crafted book.
Her characters are believable and filled with all the emotions that are part of life. Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense