About the Product
- The Far Cry 4 Collector's Edition is the ultimate package. It includes an exclusive collector's box with:
- Far Cry 4 Limited Edition game with a set of 3 bonus missions and a harpoon gun
- 7.9 inch figurine of the villain Pagan Min seated on an elephant throne
- 16.5x30 inch Pagan Min propaganda poster & Travel Journal
- Map of the Himalayan open-world of Kyrat
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
In Far Cry 4, players find themselves in Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles, and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape.
The Far Cry 4 Collector's Edition is the ultimate package. It includes:
• Far Cry 4 Limited Edition game with a set of 3 bonus missions and a harpoon gun
• 7.9 inch figurine of the villain Pagan Min seated on an elephant throne
• 16.5x30 inch Pagan Min propaganda poster
• Travel Journal
• Map of the Himalayan open-world of Kyrat
• Exclusive collector's box
*Based on Metacritic as of 12/18/2012
From the Manufacturer
Discover the Most Diverse Far Cry Open World Ever Created
Deadly and Abundant Wild Life
From leopards and lack eagles to vicious honey badgers, Kyrat is home to abundant wildlife. As you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you...
New Ways to Navigate
Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wing suit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies.
Right Weapon for the Job
Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you’ll be prepared for anything.
Play Open World Co-Op with a Friend
Not every journey should be taken alone. Far Cry 4 allows for a second player to drop in and drop out at any point, reimagining the co-op experience in the true spirit of next gen. Take over outposts, hunt, and discover and explore the living open world of Kyrat together.
In Far Cry 4, you won’t just explore Kyrat; you will also uncover its rich mythology. Transcend into the depths of your own mind and discover the spiritual world of Shangri-La, a fabled place sought after by mortals in hope of finding enlightenment. You will fight as a mythical warrior alongside a resilient and fearless white tiger – The Protector of Shangri-La. Work together to defeat the many evil enemies that have taken over Shangri-La, in the hope of restoring peace to the land of Kyrat.
Bring Far Cry 4 to Life With the Ultimate Collector’s Edition
The Far Cry 4 Collector's Edition is the ultimate package. Inside the premium collector’s box you will find:
- Far Cry 4 Limited Edition game with a set of 3 bonus missions and a crazy harpoon gun
- An impeccably detailed 7.9 inch figurine of the villain Pagan Min seated on an elephant throne
- 16.5x30 inch Pagan Min propaganda poster, exclusively found in the Kyrat Edition
- A Travel Journal featuring a debossed Far cry 4 Elephant logo with a metal kukri pendant closure
- A detailed map of the Himalayan open-world of Kyrat
Top Customer Reviews
I bought the DVD edition because I wanted to play it on my machine which has no connection to the Internet, i.e., I wanted to play offline.
During the install, it mentioned that I would need an Internet connection. I have had other programs that did the same; they however provided an alternate process if you didn't have an Internet connection. (For Ubisoft's information, the way you do that is for the program to provide a code, presumably based on the machine description, which the user then transfers to an online machine and pastes into an input box conveniently placed on a web page; you then issue a second code which the user transfers back to the offline machine to authenticate the program.)
Unfortunately, Ubisoft demands that you have a machine that is online in order to play the game which is sold on DVDs. Okay, my mistake, live and learn. I had decided that I was going to write off the cost and never buy from Ubisoft again, but I wasn't going to complain about it.
And then I discovered that you can't uninstall the program if your machine is offline! The only way to clean the GBs of FarCry stuff -- that you can't use -- off of an offline machine is to manually search the disks and registry for "FarCry", "Ubisoft", and "Uplay". I don't know if there are any other names that I should have searched for.
If Ubisoft wants to make sure that you can never ever use their software offline, okay, that's their business. I won't be their customer, but it's their business. However, if they are going to ensure that you can't even uninstall their program if your machine is offline, they should make that extremely, extremely clear in the installation process.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
made a mistake ordering it because it was not clear that I was getting a toy. I am 76 and don't play with toys anymore.Published 10 months ago by magyar