Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on February 17, 2013
I bought this album after getting hooked on Chicane's amazing album "Behind the Sun". On my first listen through, I enjoyed it but preferred BtS. However, I accidentally skipped the last track, The Drive Home, when copying it to CD for my car (I don't leave originals in my car; it gets too hot in the summer at my latitude). Months later, I heard The Drive Home for the first time and was transfixed. If you've ever walked out of a club by the beach, meeting the bare beginnings of sunrise, hopped in your car and dropped the top or rolled down all the windows, and driven along the beach roads at a leisurely pace, just enjoying the salt air and the sounds of the world waking, then you'll appreciate the mastery of this final track on the album. You're there, seeing it, feeling it. If you've ever wondered what's so beautiful about downtempo or balearic trance, The Drive Home will be happy to show you, again and again.
You won't regret buying this album, and if you enjoy an easy to listen to electronica that pulses with energy but never explodes into dance music, then buying this will introduce you to one of your new favorite albums and artists.
on July 21, 2003
I'm very poor and stingey with my CD purchase's. So each purchase is a nerve wracking, "hope I don't get burned experience." Well it came today; I don't write alot of reviews but here it is: Full blown brillance and originality in a genre full of, "gotta Mac and I'm a star," half-wits. Great production value. No duds. A great ride..Buy assured.
on July 21, 2008
I love Chicane's music, the only CD that I was able to find easy was "behind the sun" so when I found it here I had no doubt in buying it. It is a little different than "Behind the sun" but the essence is quite the same, so if you like Chicane this is a "must buy".
on April 26, 2014
The tracks on this album is very good, but I'm disappointed that this item is a CD-R, I just wish I had be more careful. Items receive, but the jewel case is little damaged, guess it was broken during shipping.
on April 16, 2008
This album is a must for any serious Chicane fan. The beats and mixes are top notch.