Farberware 12-Inch Stainless Steel Lid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits most 12-inch pans
- Cooking with lids traps moisture, flavor, and nutrients - foods cook faster
- Phenolic knob resists heating up on the stovetop
- Oven safe to 350 F; 18/10 stainless steel shines brilliantly for years
- 12 inches round, 2-3/4 inches high; weighs 1.4 pounds
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have looked a long time for a lid for my large fry pans that is not glass. All my other lids are stainless and I store them in the bottom drawer of oven so I did not want to get... Read morePublished on May 13, 2010 by Jennifer L.
A very well-made product. I've had it for about six months; it has a nice old-fashioned heft to it, and it was cheaper than I could have bought locally. No complaints.Published on September 5, 2008 by Mickey B
Perfect for homebrewers with a converted sanke keg and a twelve inch hole cut in the top.Published on May 29, 2008 by brewer
I use this lid with several pans, including a 12" cast iron. As simple as it seems it has to be said: This lid will give you the best grilled cheese sandwich you have ever made.Published on April 11, 2008 by J. Monforton
This lid fits my 12 inch skillet perfectly, but I just wish that it was clear.Published on July 22, 2007 by Amazon Customer
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.